• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tranquility

He won't, but I would think on a the back of a strong Scottish defensive effort in that tournament he would be open to opportunities.

T

Train Without a Station

I've heard Carmichael is on the shortlist for the Brisbane Lions...

Interesting. Whilst big Jim does have an AFL background surely the Reds to the Lions in QLD would be a backwoods step. Could certainly understand if it was to go to Hawthorn, Collingwood or Essendon.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Carmicheal running from the mess he help create in 2014 maybe

Opens the door for digby to return to the reds if JC leaves.

john Ealse new CEO :)

T

TOCC

How about some of these guys who are off contract this year.

Hymel Hunt 21, (Melbourne Stom)
Used to play outside centre for Nudgee College, is around 190cm and 100kg.

Kirisome AUVA’A 21,( South Sydney)
Was a Australian Schoolboy rep playing mostly inside centre, another who is tipping the scales at 100kg

T

tranquility

I've heard Carmichael is on the shortlist for the Brisbane Lions...

I for one would actually like to see him take that post. They are in desperate need of a good operator, and the Reds could probably do with some new ideas despite the incredible job that he has done. Gee it's good to have good off-field operators!

T

tranquility

Interesting. Whilst big Jim does have an AFL background surely the Reds to the Lions in QLD would be a backwoods step. Could certainly understand if it was to go to Hawthorn, Collingwood or Essendon.

Not true. If he can get those cubs purring, that would do nothing but enhance his reputation. Few good young players running around the Gabba too, who just need a few more years in the legs. A certain Irish bloke with more tricks than the Leprechauns and Tommy Rockliff are absolute champions in the making.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Talk is that the Lions role has been given to someone else hence me mentioning the Suns. I think he will take up a role where he sees the opportunity to build. The Reds had it and the Suns do now.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Also what happened with Andrew Fifita? Does he have a contract for 2015? He would fit into what the Reds need.

T

tranquility

The more I think about Tatsy the more I like it. He is currently working under Vern Cotter who is a very good kiwi coach, who has had success at all his posts. He has worked under Ewen, and he coached what was arguably the best schoolboy side known to man.

The thought of him and RG having a robust rugby debate, I just can't see RG coming out on top. The visual of that, just makes me desperate to sign him now - even if Richard coaches next year, which seems inevitable.

If RG fails next year, is that his head coaching career over?

Status
Not open for further replies.