• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2022

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Campbell was immense. Wallabies 15. Refund Beale his airfares.
Quite surprised at this performance. Let’s hope he can keep this form.

I'm backing Jock to hold 15 against Petaia, which means the only shot Petaia gets is injury or backing up as Jock goes to 10. Which won't help him as it just builds Jocks claim.

Petaia will need to reconsider things whatever he thinks his opportunities are at the WBs he first has to find the opportunity at the Reds. Once (hopefully) Vunivalu takes his wing role, and Daugunu (hopefully) builds his wing role, Pertaia only has 13 to be considering. Which is awesome for the Reds, but Petaia needs to think about proper dedication if he want to oust Foketi.

Interesting times.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
I'm backing Jock to hold 15 against Petaia, which means the only shot Petaia gets is injury or backing up as Jock goes to 10. Which won't help him as it just builds Jocks claim.

Petaia will need to reconsider things.
Campbell stays at 15. Petaia is not improving from game to game. Hit and miss, but more miss. Almost deserving a bench spot.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)

Petaia will need to reconsider things whatever he thinks his opportunities are at the WBs he first has to find the opportunity at the Reds. Once (hopefully) Vunivalu takes his wing role, and Daugunu (hopefully) builds his wing role, Pertaia only has 13 to be considering. Which is awesome for the Reds, but Petaia needs to think about proper dedication if he want to oust Foketi.

Interesting times.
Oust Foketi by playing 13…? You mean ikatua as Foketi plays 12

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Good little interview with Creighton after his debut here:

Reactions: dru

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Team -PWLDPFPAPDBP TBP -7BPTtl
waratahs.png
Waratahs
reds.png
Reds
crusaders.png
Crusaders
chiefs.png
Chiefs
brumbies.png
Brumbies
force.png
Western Force
-100102329-60111
moana-pasifika.png
Moana Pasifika
blues.png
Blues
hurricanes.png
Hurricanes
-10103242-100000
highlanders.png
Highlanders
-10101626-100000
rebels.png
Rebels
-1010523-180000
fijian-drua.png
Fijian Drua
-10101040-300000

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
yep all eyes on QPR I guess for the next most likely.

Wilson Blyth and Cooper Bridgeman the young brigade with Seru Uru and Tu Tuialima immediate depth behind Angus B and Ryan S. Conor Vest at a pinch. Is Ben Grant still around?

I'd be a lot more forgiving to Harry Hockings if he wanted come home now.

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
Particularly good timing for him with Frost leaving as well. Unless of course he wants to stay in Japan and earn residency.
I would love to have Hockings back.

Where is Frost going? I had hoped he would stick around. Think he has a very high ceiling much like Hockings

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
The news all seems to be leaking today - have heard one of our hookers is LIKELY off interstate, but more so leaning towards Japan. Working through the details with an announcement not far off.

Not surprising when you consider all three of our currently contracted hookers are sitting outside the current Wallabies setup.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
social media indicates Matty Faessler is training with the Reds still and Mac Grealy seems to have a brace on his knee (not a big one)