• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds V Chiefs Round 17 Sat 6th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Reds fail to have a defender on the edge of a goal line ruck and Messam sprints through. 3-14. Conversion good.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Reds hard done by there........... Chiefs tackler never released.

Edit: beaten to it.............

T

TOCC

I'm a a pub in Sydney watching this game, then they decided to change the channel to the AFL... I quickly threw a tantrum and made them change it back to the disgust of the 5 AFL fans there...

Just doing my bit for the code wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
"Not releasing the tackled player"? Ball came out as Holmes hit the ground. Do they have to pre-release?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Fraser a bit all over the shop with some of these calls. That one, the Gill one a minute ago.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
weird YC, no warning before (should have been one), no dangerous field position, no nothing

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
weird YC, no warning before (should have been one), no dangerous field position, no nothing

Yeah, was very odd. One of those ones where he would never have been penalized to begin with but for the other Chief going straight onto the ball.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
I was out of the room - what was the YC for?

Leitch not rolling away (seemed stuck at a ruck) near halfway. No warning prior, not spoiling a great opportunity or quick ball. Just very weird, would have been understandable had he warned the Chiefs earlier, but he didn't

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
A bit of white line fever from the Reds has probably cost them a couple of tries so far...........

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Chiefs had a ton of pens initially. I assume the yellow was based on that even though there was 25min between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom