• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds V Crusaders Friday 6th Feb - Ballymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Always hard to say dillyboy. Reds v Saders is traditionally one of the bigger crowds that the Reds will draw each year but being a trial the numbers will be (obviously) down on regular season.
Id say there will be big numbers there though as the game has received some good promotion. If you're worried mate, just buy online and rest easy. The queues at the gate could be very long!!

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Good points - it's been ages since I've been to Ballymore (and never bought online for there before).

Where's the best spot to buy? (I was thinking the Eastern concourse as I think that's out the front of the members bar but if the weather turns ugly tonight I'm not sure I want to get wet)

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I'm really hoping they mic a bit of the crowd noise for the stream. I realise that's unlikely but it would really add to the watching experience to capture some of the atmosphere at the ground.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Karmic Hall sharp and confident. JJ taking his chance so far too. Try to the Reds through great forward play.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Ducky Horwill with another try. He is playing very accurately. Karmic Hall put a great ball through to Ant which created the opportunity.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yeah, Hunt a bit too deep. Losing too much ground on phase ball.

Outside of that, so good to see Horwill and Genia playing well. And JJ, what a turnaround from last year.

This isn't quite the Crusaders top team, but it's a much much better Reds performance than last week, and better than last year's trials as well.

Not yet sold on Hunt at 10. A little slow with his moves, and his passes have been a little telegraphed and a bit behind the man so far. That pass to Ant though for Ant's break and near try before Horwill's try was good.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Your all getting the stream? I am getting the curtian raiser still???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Agree Ash but it could be a lot worse in the circumstances.

JJ seems to have improved his defence considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.