• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds V Crusaders Friday 6th Feb - Ballymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Very true about karmichael but for a first chop in a fair while for someone who's not even an axemen, is good.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That play was magical. Something we barely saw last year. Still a bit messy, but the Reds are looking very dangerous on the counter and in broken play.

Reactions: gel

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Penalty try! From a scrum. In a normal game that would've come back from another scrum though I think.

4th try in the first half to the Reds.

Reds lineout has been dominant, now the scrum is going very well.

BaysideBird

Bill Watson (15)
Talakai is looking very strong at scrumtime. Good to see a great crowd down at Ballymore as well. Could be close to 7000 I reckon.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds are looking very good, but remember this is typical Crusaders. Sucking in trials, slow to start early in the season.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Score = good. Facilites = Why we play at Suncorp now
9536c0aa01e87a766e14b088543ee463.jpg
[/IMG]

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Easiest kick of the night, and Hunt missed it. Was only a penalty on half time, though.

Paia'aua to start the second half?

And geez, JJ is just begging for a starting spot. Kuridrani and CFS not a lot of chances but both have looked good too.

Talakai has surprised me positively.

O'Donoghue came on for Kotze about 25 mins(?) in, not sure why.

T

TOCC

How's the game lads?
I'm paying dues to my social life and missing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Magnay on for CFS, Beau on for Gill, Daley on for Slipper for the Reds at half time.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Couple times now Hunt looks like he has struggled to use his arms on defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom