• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Rebels - Battle of Pride - Friday the 15th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Interesting, Reds offered Maddocks an EPS contact as well, he could have been debuting for the Reds in this game

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Rebels (1 - 15)

Toby Smith
James Hanson
Laurie Weeks
Luke Jones
Culum Retallick
Sean McMahon
Jordy Reid
Colby Fainga’a
Nic Stirzaker
Jack Debreczeni
Tom English
Reece Hodge
Mitch Inman
Sefa Naivalu
Paul Asquith
Reserves

Pat Leafa
Cruze Ah Nau
Jamie Hagan
Sam Jeffries
Rob Leota
Ben Meehan
Sione Tuipulotu
Jack Maddocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like Thomson and Placid added to the injury list.

Surprised to see Hodge named, he looked pretty crook when he went off last week.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Looks like Thomson and Placid added to the injury list.

Surprised to see Hodge named, he looked pretty crook when he went off last week.

Think Hodge just had a stinger, he still managed a pretty good try with one arm though.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The Waratahs.
likes.jpg

dru

Tim Horan (67)
It's actually quite impressive after this season, and last weekend, that we can still engender a little festival-of-hate in the local derbies that spills over to gesticulating a single digit from either side of tweed.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
It's actually quite impressive after this season, and last weekend, that we can still engender a little festival-of-hate in the local derbies that spills over to gesticulating a single digit from either side of tweed.

The border should be further south anyway

Then we can build a wall to keep the bastards out - Trump Constructions would win the tender. Believe the head of that company is an American moderate.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Might as well build the wall. Qld schools and the Reds poach any talent from the Far North Coast anyway.

BTW you are welcome to Jake Mac. Consider him part of our Foreign Aid.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Might as well build the wall. Qld schools and the Reds poach any talent from the Far North Coast anyway.

BTW you are welcome to Jake Mac. Consider him part of our Foreign Aid.

Being an ultra conservative, a little to the right of Attila the Hun, I believe we should stop foreign aid to all , especially NSW and Victoria. I would be happy to return Jake as a sign of good intention:):)

Have a good day

No4918

John Hipwell (52)

Two shit teams fighting for bragging rights and we still manage to find common enemy in the Tahs. Doesn't get any better does it?

Rebels have 27 points this year compared to the Reds 16. Who's shittier?

Made all the sweeter by the line I threw out earlier catching a big one. Thanks Lindommer;)

T

TOCC

Why does your Canterbury store stock this crap?
6dde1dcfed072d2faefa48739af03d13.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Blame the state government, its cheaper to dump rubbish in QLD then it is in NSW

ALMOST 400,000 tonnes of waste is sent from NSW each year as Queensland becomes a tip for its southern neighbours.
The Newman government’s axing of the waste levy has made it a dumper’s paradise and industry insiders say it’s a “national disgrace” that’s been embraced by big business.​
About 10 per cent of Queensland’s 4.8 million tonnes of landfill last year came from interstate.​
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...p/news-story/55006270bb16b748f06a2391b0f2a69a

Status
Not open for further replies.