• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Rebels - Battle of Pride - Friday the 15th of July

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
And I fear it will further descend into more dick, fart and bum jokes as the night go on.

I loves the internets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Why does your Canterbury store stock this crap?
6dde1dcfed072d2faefa48739af03d13.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I reckon those shirts with the stylised map of Tasmania on the front will be worth something one day

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
And I fear it will further descend into more dick, fart and bum jokes as the night go on.

One can only hope. If it does I may even forgo watching the match so that I can devote my full attention to the dick, fart and bum jokes.

Which is a good thing for me on a couple of levels. See it was only a couple of years ago that a dick joke was a crack from a southerner about the then Reds coach. They stopped being funny some time ago so it's a testament to my healing process that I can look at a dick joke and giggle like a 12 year old once again.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Giant phallus? Average at best. But then again I guess it depends what you Victorians are used to.

There ya go. It took 3 pages for this thread to turn into a dick measuring contest. :D

Mate Victoria's biggest phallus is clearly bigger than all of the other states' biggest phalluses.
015249-jeff-kennett.jpg

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
If anyone in the world need contraception, they just have to show this face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I always wondered at the social contribution to Sydney from this thing.

Perhaps a Mexican can work it out?

2.sa-com-1-Bligh-St-76.jpg

T

TOCC

Reds scrum looks to have dominance, Fa'agase driving through Weeks quite easily

Status
Not open for further replies.