• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs in Townsville

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I tipped the Tahs to finish 2nd of the Aussie teams earlier in the season so I will stick with them to beat the Reds tonight.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
It actually doesn't look too bad, 72% and falling and a balmy 25 degrees currently - perfect hay baling conditions shortly. I don't think the Reds would be all that better accustomed to it, both going from meditteranean to tropical

You twist the argument by putting facts in it.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Something else on in Townsville? Crowd to pour in late I assume
It’s very poor, but not entirely unexpected, Queenslanders are focused on the loig this weekend. As mentioned this game should be in Sydney, or at least the Tahs should be playing someone there tonight. Incredibly poor scheduling by the SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) crowd.

As long as its a good game I don’t care personally

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
That pass from Gordon was a beaut. Cut out from the base of a ruck is harder than it looks IMO.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
And Flook just bounced off another two tackle attempts. Needs to get some dog into the fight.