• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 5 - Brumbies v Reds GIO 18/3

dru

Tim Horan (67)
The not rolling is the same silly mistake he's been making all year, didn't need to happen.

Jeez. Though the ref call was marginal. He was getting out, admitted ly not the right way, but did he impact things? I'm not sure.

Reds errors are compounding here.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Seems like Paisami’s kicking accuracy has really improved - that bomb and the grubber earlier were pretty spot on

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Valetini has been anonymous other than the niggly stuff. If he actually decides to start playing the Reds could be in trouble.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
I’m not sure either Flooks or Browns were knock ons. Looked to me both players got a late bat back on the ball.

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Murphy is a bit of a tough watch

I'm not sure about that chats with the props. Up to now, it has been physical with compete determination to get over the opposition - but friendly. Felt like the chat just removed friendly with spite.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Why did Murphy call back the advantage when Banks took it to ground a few metres from the Reds line? Didn't seem like it was pilfered.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I’m not sure either Flooks or Browns were knock ons. Looked to me both players got a late bat back on the ball.
Son and I were wondering about those knock ons too TSR.

Still I think it a bloody good game so far.

Reactions: TSR

Rugby follower

Watty Friend (18)
Messy game. The thing I’ve noticed is Banks kicks for touch are about 60% of the distance to the corner he used to be. A few bad misses in big games over the last 12 months has clearly affected his confidence on going for 5-10 metres from the try line. Flook very solid again.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Too much carrying on from both teams, screaming and cheering in the others teams face when they mistake. Pretty immature behaviour I think. Just play the game and let your game do the talking.

good game besides that