• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Championship 2021

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Springbok squad for The Rugby Championship:

Props:
Thomas du Toit, Steven Kitshoff, Vincent Koch, Wilco Louw, Frans Malherbe, Ox Nché, Trevor Nyakane.

Hookers:
Joseph Dweba, Johan Grobbelaar, Malcolm Marx, Bongi Mbonambi.

Locks:
Lood de Jager, Eben Etzebeth, Nicolaas Janse van Rensburg, Franco Mostert, Marvin Orie.

Loose forwards: Siya Kolisi, Kwagga Smith, Marco van Staden, Duane Vermeulen, Jasper Wiese, Dan du Preez.

Utility forwards:
Rynhardt Elstadt, Jean-Luc du Preez

Scrumhalves:
Faf de Klerk, Herschel Jantjies, Cobus Reinach, Grant Williams.

Flyhalves:
Elton Jantjies, Handré Pollard, Morné Steyn.

Midfielders:
Lukhanyo Am, Damian de Allende, Jesse Kriel.

Outside Backs: Aphelele Fassi, Cheslin Kolbe, Willie le Roux, Makazole Mapimpi, Sbu Nkosi, Rosko Specman.

Utility backs:
Damian Willemse, Frans Steyn.

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
Does anyone have any info on tickets and where they are available from?

Their socials have said come on sale tomorrow at 3pm aest. I just looked online and some site called theticketmerchant is claiming to sell some.

Ticketek is already selling tickets for the Suncorp games and a bunch of the better value for money tickets are already completely gone. Massive pain when they weren't supposed to go online till tomorrow.

Pretty fucken frustrating to not have any info available. The wallabies website gives no helpful info.

Bandar

Bob Loudon (25)
Does anyone have any info on tickets and where they are available from?

Their socials have said come on sale tomorrow at 3pm aest. I just looked online and some site called theticketmerchant is claiming to sell some.

Ticketek is already selling tickets for the Suncorp games and a bunch of the better value for money tickets are already completely gone. Massive pain when they weren't supposed to go online till tomorrow.

Pretty fucken frustrating to not have any info available. The wallabies website gives no helpful info.
I assume there was some presale for QRU Members? but go on sale to the public today at 3:00.

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
I'm a member and haven't seen anything. Folks are lifetime members and haven't received anything. Very strange.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
AB will be going all-in to get JBar cleared & who knows it may even work but assuming it doesn't, who plays 15 v Argentina this Sunday & next? Presumably not DMac as he's the only other 5/8 in the squad, so either Jordan (in which case Reece plays 14), Bridge (Reece plays 23), or Havili (either 12. Tupaea 13. AL-B or 12. AL-B 13. Rieko 11. Reece).

I hope Beaugan & DMac are putting in extra goal-kicking practice this week, 3/8 from the tee is unacceptable at Test level.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I guessing just throw Jordan to 15, and Bridge or Reece on wing. I like you and prefer DMac to be on pine as he covering a couple of positions. Hope they leave ALB at 13, I relly believe that's his best position, a 13 that can cover 12, rather than a 12 that covers 13.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I guess the other issue is who captains in Ardie's absence? Beaugan or Lurch? Plus of course does Jacobsen play 8 & leave Akira at 6, or Akira 8 from where he did most of his damage & Blackadder 6? Good problems to have, I s'pose.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I guess the other issue is who captains in Ardie's absence? Beaugan or Lurch? Plus of course does Jacobsen play 8 & leave Akira at 6, or Akira 8 from where he did most of his damage & Blackadder 6? Good problems to have, I s'pose.
Think I was hearing Foxie say they reckon it almost time to give Akira a breather, I think before Boks. As you say we could have worse problems.
I wouldn't be upset to see Taipea getting some time at least of bench.