• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Championship 2021

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
What's with the pathetic crowds? Double header of quality rugby and stadium half full. Why do they bother with rugby on the GC?

What's with the pathetic crowds? Double header of quality rugby and stadium half full. Why do they bother with rugby on the GC?
Any sport. In fact. Why is the Gold Coast?

Rieko's haircut is fucking atrocious. Fuck he's easy to hate.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I’m assuming they were ticketed separately. Maybe a lot of Aussies on the Gold Coast didn’t want to pay to watch Kiwis play Argentinians? I’d do both, but I’m pretty die hard. Plus there’s an NRL final in progress.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Any sport. In fact. Why is the Gold Coast?

Rieko's haircut is fucking atrocious. Fuck he's easy to hate.
I think they’re just spreading it around so Brisbane don’t get all the fun, and preserving Suncorp for the NRL. The 100th test between SAF and ABs is in Townsville

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
I think they’re just spreading it around so Brisbane don’t get all the fun, and preserving Suncorp for the NRL. The 100th test between SAF and ABs is in Townsville
Also depends where the NRL is being played.

Townsville and Suncorp have been seriously cut up lately.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
I’m assuming they were ticketed separately. Maybe a lot of Aussies on the Gold Coast didn’t want to pay to watch Kiwis play Argentinians? I’d do both, but I’m pretty die hard. Plus there’s an NRL final in progress.
No, all sold as double headers. Reasonable prices to. Those asking why the GC? Because it's one of three stadiums capable of hosting tests in this Covid reality. And Sunday night is a school night.....

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
McNugget's effort was much closer than it looked in real time. But, if it's simultaneous, why not give the attacking team the benefit of the doubt?

dru

Tim Horan (67)

If I was there I would be currently somewhere close to beer watching on the screen. Hopefully the crowd builds for the Wallabies.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
No, all sold as double headers. Reasonable prices to. Those asking why the GC? Because it's one of three stadiums capable of hosting tests in this Covid reality. And Sunday night is a school night...
Thanks for clarifying. Still as you say, it’s a school night and maybe not everyone wanted to spend 5 hours at the stadium, plus as I pointed out there’s an NRL final in progress which may be of more interest to many than this game. As long as it’s pretty full for our game I’ll be happy.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
ABs are playing a completely different (starting) game against the Pumas c/f Wallabies. Against us they did not attemp[t anything like this amount of possession up front. And they focussed on taking 3points until ahead.

What is the possession stat like at the moment?