• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Championship 2021

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Random thought that has arisen following that "clearing" kick, can you call a mark in the opposition 22?

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Bullshit not rolling away anyhow, Reece has had his attempt at placing the ball and then has to release. You can’t have a go promoting the ball forward and then have a second effort placing it back.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
ABs won 13 line outs in the first half. I don’t know how many they lost but I’ll take the 10-odd line outs for a guy in just his 3rd Test.
At the time I commented he had just missed at least two throws in a row, not been in the right position for a pass that subsequently went out, and tried a one out carry that resulted in a turnover. It’s all very well coming in 20 minutes later when he’s thrown a few dollies to the front but it doesn’t mean he didn’t squander multiple opportunities. Don’t take it from me, take it from WOB who also commented on the line outs.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Pitch is looking a bit chopped up in spots. Another game of rugby to go. o_O
If we’re going to have multiple NRL matches and Tests over the next couple of weeks then the ground staff could do worse than letting some of the moisture out of the ground so it doesn’t get as churned up. Won’t be as lush but who cares.