• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC jerseys

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
54839D53-8632-4F8A-8EDD-C1EC4603C2D4.jpeg

Gotta say these seem shit.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
A type of rayon, often used us a cheaper alternative to silk in dresses, gowns, and underwear.
Double check: add online said acetate.

Tag on jersey says 100% polyester: same as the replica one rebel is selling for $129 so they probably come out of the same factory :D

Marce

John Thornett (49)
I dunno - the collars on the new jerseys (not just Wales) seem a little too "golf shirt" to me.
And what's the point? I prefer to looks like a golf shirt more than a football shirt

Last edited:

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
And what's the point? I prefer to looks like a golft shirt more than a football shirt
I was as keen as anyone for rugby jerseys to go back to having collars, but now I'm having second thoughts. Watching the Boks and the ABs play in their new jerseys, it just seemed a bit weird for them to be playing a high-intensity, hugely physical game in polo shirts...

Marce

John Thornett (49)
I was as keen as anyone for rugby jerseys to go back to having collars, but now I'm having second thoughts. Watching the Boks and the ABs play in their new jerseys, it just seemed a bit weird for them to be playing a high-intensity, hugely physical game in polo shirts...
The Boks and the Pumas beat the Wallabies wearing polo shirts, so the no collar shirt didn't helped the WBs lol