• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC jerseys

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Ah fair enough. Thanks, didn't know it was like that.

If they can find the designs that allow everyone to see the same game I'm watching then why wouldn't we if it makes zero difference? If teams are aware of what they need to do it's on them create a design that fits parameters and suits what you want. If your team came out in a plain jersey with no design that is 100% on your organisation and not WR (World Rugby) and some rule.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
I mean people are talking about the symbolism, I’m just trying to understand what it is. Is there some kind of link between the unit and the rugby team?

I absolutely i believe if an Australian team suddenly started wearing a specific army unit uniform inspired jersey outside of ANZAC Day people would ask why also.
I remember asking why Hunter decided to play in brown and green when they first entered the ss. I was told that it was the colours of the regiment during both World Wars so I shut up. Now they wear s generic red white and blue for no good reason. Bring back the Milo jersey!

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
I remember asking why Hunter decided to play in brown and green when they first entered the ss. I was told that it was the colours of the regiment during both World Wars so I shut up. Now they wear s generic red white and blue for no good reason. Bring back the Milo jersey!
I remember playing junior rep league against Newcastle before the Knights existed. They had the same colours. Always wondered why, now I know.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
1000007078.jpg

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Green one looks like a Soccer Jersey in the first picture. Think it's the collar design. Think the photographers light is making it seem more fluro than what is is.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Saw the women's supporter jersey, that's perfect. Unlike men's that's to much of a soccer top
The men's classic is ok - I like an old school collar. I'd just have to see the green live, because so many of the photos online make it look like it's Ireland - the pastel range :(.

C1-000000000001138654-636Wx636H
v.s
2003-ireland-world-cup-rugby-union-shirt-2xl-7219-p.jpg

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Second showing of the Wallabies 2023 jersey.
To me it just looks like a Netherlands Football/Soccer shirt.
It's not Gold it's Orange.
I'll be wearing this one at the Qtrs in Marseille and Semis in Paris.

Attachments

• Wallabies RWC 2003.png
    Wallabies RWC 2003.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 78