• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks v All Blacks, Ellis Park 25/7/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
finding it hard to give a toss since the whole season is reduced to world cup trial matches really but this got me going:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...ngry-all-black-no-9-aaron-smith-seeks-revenge

Messam has a lot to prove after his ill-disciplined match-costing fuck-up last year. Should be Kaino.

I'm guessing Heinrich Brussow has won all 3 of his matches vs NZ? Given that nZ have lost 3 times in about the last 5 YEARS then that officially makes the guy the goddamn Grim Reaper. Wreaking havoc astride a Golden Chariot of Murder giddily embossed with images of DETH

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^^^ HB is actually 4/4 v AB, three of those in 2009, but hasn't played for SA since a certain RWC QF reffed by a bloke who's very name is enough to send certain bokke supporters into apoplexy..........

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
since a certain RWC QF reffed by a bloke who's very name is enough to send certain bokke supporters into apoplexy....
had no idea there was a Macbeth on the reffing books.....

Brussow #wft4times, how did he ever get dropped? The guy should be an absolute God in Bokkestan. Ray Mordt's hat trick? Kids stuff. Joubert's hat trick? Well done but yeah whatever pal. By my razor-sharp pillockian arithmetic, any ONE player who beats the All Blacks 4 times is automatically entitled to **NO LESS** than 12 years automatic tenure in his chosen position. 3 years for every win. YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
had no idea there was a Macbeth on the riffing books...........

For some of them it's not so much like Andy Haden diving out've that line out as being shot out've it by gunmen on the grassy knoll..............

I gather HB's axing wasn't all that unpopular & that his recall isn't all that popular but probably best to leave it for one of our SA posters to explain the ins & outs of his outs & ins as it were :) Me I'm just hoping his 100% winning record (surely no-one else with 3+ caps v AB can match that?) ends tonight.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
To be fair Franklind, not sure it a matter of disliking McKenzie, more how the NZ/SA feel about the game. You expect to be smashed every time you go on field, and once off you expect to have a beer and laugh etc. It is the same as Bismarck and Jannie Du Plessis getting Andrew Hore up to their farm a couple of years back, had a braai, and spent an evening discussing farming etc.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
^^^
Funny thing is, I couldn't see McKenzie's name in that article, but then I realised who posted the link.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
^^^
Funny thing is, I couldn't see McKenzie's name in that article, but then I realised who posted the link.

Just something I noticed. He really didn't seem to like him, constantly making subtle jabs pre and post game.
Honest, sir.

The Spaceman

Frank Nicholson (4)
Crap pass from Dagg, can't imagine ABs fan are too happy about his recent performances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Spaceman

Frank Nicholson (4)
How good is this De Allende bloke on his feet!! And the pace of the Boks attack!! Impressive stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
WFT IS THIS SHIT

Staggered defensive line getting shredded at will.

Both locks playing like wandering wooden-legged stiffs.

HURT SOMEONE YOU FUCKING TENURED LEGENDARY SHOWPONY fluffybunnyS

ps GET DAGG OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.