• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks v All Blacks, Ellis Park 25/7/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spaceman

Frank Nicholson (4)
ABs looking shaky in defense I agree, no real spark in attack. I have this funny feeling they will grind out a win by some miracle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Skinstadt is basically mentally handicapped. If he has an IQ over 75 I will skull a jar of the duPlessis brothers grud sweat. There is virtually zero connect between his brain, reality, and his mouth

Elizabeth MOTM so far. Absolutely munting it over NZ's faery forwards

Brussow looking good for 5/5

Beefcake

Bill Watson (15)
Superb counter for Smith try. The darkness being manhandled

Can always rely on the boks to ruffle the feathers

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Skinstadt is basically mentally handicapped. If he has an IQ over 75 I will skull a jar of the duPlessis brothers grud sweat. There is virtually zero connect between his brain, reality, and his mouth

Elizabeth MOTM so far. Absolutely munting it over NZ's faery forwards

Brussow looking good for 5/5

Agree on Skinstadt. He's one of the most one eyed, know nothing fuck knuckles I've heard in commentary. Might have taken a few too many hits to the melon in his career. He adds nothing.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
I like the way the ref is ignoring the scrum collapse if the team putting in has the ball at the back. Wonder if it is a directive or he just hates scrum resets

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
All Black fuck ups keeping the Boks in. Boks playing very well too.
Ideal prep for RWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.