• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SR2023 - NZ Derbies & v Drua/ Moana

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Ok I loved that chaos, can be so much fun to watch!!
After watching that game, the 2 teams joining in song after the game, then kneeling in prayer? All I can say what a bloody great addition to the comp they are! Bloody great to see.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
wowowne.jpg

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Jeez can these dull southerners do anything other than scum? I know your HC is a former prop, but it's been five minutes of scrum, crash ball, screw it up, scrum again ffs.

EDIT: Fucken finally.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Hodgman can't return soon enough. Blues heavy props don't have the scrummaging prowess anymore so might as well get a prop who can contribute around the field. Fakatava been pretty mid; messy at the breakdown and passes going every which way.

Game has certainly evened up with the loss of Ioane and the Blues graciously using a rotating sinbin.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What’s going on with the Sky broadcast of the Pasifika v Drua match.

The sponsorship logos they CGI onto the field keep glitching; they’re flashing on and off and having issues when players run in front.

now it looks like they have disabled them

Happening in Dunners as well so maybe a bug rather than a glitch? I recommend turning it off, counting slooowwwllllyyyy to 100 & turning it back on again.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
G
Happening in Dunners as well so maybe a bug rather than a glitch? I recommend turning it off, counting slooowwwllllyyyy to 100 & turning it back on again.
yeah noticed that also, didn’t want to mention it again.

Of and on usually works.

Rugby follower

Watty Friend (18)
Plenty of points and ball movement in this game however ball retention and tackling pretty ordinary from both sides. Round 1 though so sort of expected to be scrappy.