• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2012 Final - Waikato Chiefs vs Kwa-Zulu Natal Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jiggles

Jiggles, As a gross oversimplification, I think if the game had been in Auckland the NZ crowd would not have been "as fair" as you have observed. Darknessers outside of the main centres are far more rugby aware.

I mean the commentary team, and realized I would be misunderstood as soon as I posted. Sorry about that.

I agree though, the crowds in Auckland are complete f-wits. Been to the house of pain and Jade Stadium too, which have both been great.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Straight up shoulder charge, just a yellow card. It's black and white Walshie. Man, I though Steve had a very good game last week but this one has been, ordinary to say the least.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
I mean the commentary team, and realized I would be misunderstood as soon as I posted. Sorry about that.

I agree though, the crowds in Auckland are complete f-wits. Been to the house of pain and Jade Stadium too, which have both been great.

My Darkness snouts (outside Auckland) would also agree. Many would even barrack for the Tahs over Auckland. The JAFA's are the Manly of New Zealand.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Bloody hell, the Shorks vs WP on Friday for Curry Cup. They are doing it tough, and deserve all the free flights they will get with their Frequent Flier points.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
A game that will forever be remembered for head high cheap shots and shoulder charges by the Chiefs.

Not really :)

Sharks were nowhere to be found.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Sharks = Peak Oil Theory?

The tank has finally been emptied.

Thank you for the memories from the Shorkies. They have certainly entertained the last few weeks and were a deserving finalist. Unfortunately it was a bridge too far.

crangs81

Larry Dwyer (12)
Got some meeeaaaan goosebumps right now. Never thought i'd see the Chiefs win the Super title. Well done lads

Commiserations, Sharks. You did your province proud this season and your run to the final was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.