• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU 2021 -Rd 4 - Force v Rebels - Fri 12/3

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
I have learnt something this half. The objective of the line out for both teams is to throw the ball over the line out.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Man with all the WF fans actually at the game, posting on here isn’t fun. Where’s shiggins, I miss him.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fuuuuuck yes. So untypical Rebels behaviour there holding out in the 44th minute. Good stuff. WF looked on top in the last 10.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Shemozzle by Force in extra time on the first half. Really should have come away with points there.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Look, I'll say it isn't a bad game, but the lineouts are letting down any chance of scoring.

Hookers need to sort their shit out in the next 5 minutes or get replaced.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
FLW (Fergus Lee-Warner) sounds like he just punched two decks of darts and an icebreaker.

What’s going on with Ili’s defence? He’s jumping up every time and it’s not working.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Not quite the quick start the Force have been talking about. Time to get going boys. Conditions at the ground superb.