• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Grand Final - Reds v Brumbies - Saturday 8th May 2021

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
Can we get a half decent analysis of Tupou's scrumming? How its refereed will have a massive influence tomorrow night. There's been a number of times when I've looked at it and thought its the most blatant boring in since that Italy game in 2012 with Castrogiovanni (remember that!). Other times he's looked fine. Seems like with Dan McKellar openly talking about it in the media he won't get away with the blatant stuff in this game

James GC

Larry Dwyer (12)
AKA the Seagull?

Making metres against tiny outside backs doesn't make up for the lack of ticker and laziness in the tight.
Don't get me wrong I rate ASY (Angus Scott-Young) as much as any and his workrate is second only to McReight this season. It is hard to deny the kind of season Valentini is having though.

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
I'm loving the fishing and the barbs. Much more fun than endless bs nonsense about the administration and Folau anyday of the week. So good to be talking about Rugby

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Brumbies paying $2.50. Think that's a bit unfair to them. Only lost in the dying minutes twice by 2 points. Think there's a lot of false confidence around.
Near sold-out Suncorp will be a huge factor IMO. I think $2.50 is generous.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
al-baxter-brendan-cannon-and-matt-dunning-prepare-to-pack-a-scrum-picture-id52954466
Best you can come up with to bait a Qlder is a picture of an historic Waratah front row?
Though you were better than that.