• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby final Crusaders @ Blues

Who are you supporting?

• the table topping Blues

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • THE 16-1 BLUES

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • anyone but the Crusaders

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • hi I'm Waiopehu Oldboy!

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • the professional rugby union footballing franchise from Auckland

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • can they both lose? (but the Cantabs more so)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • GO THE BLUES!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I hope Ben O'Keef isn't reffing

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
lmao. Papalii on the wrong end of a four-on-one overlap: I'm not stuck in here with you; you're stuck in here with me.

Also Vikena has the right idea. Just get stuck in and inflict as much physical damage as possible.

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
as a on eyed brumbies fan who is still filthy at O'Keefe for last week, he has been shocking again tonight. The breakdown has been a shit show

not to mention whilst i agree with the calls on the high shots earlier in the game, that's not how they would have been ruled in any other game this year.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
as a on eyed brumbies fan who is still filthy at O'Keefe for last week, he has been shocking again tonight. The breakdown has been a shit show

not to mention whilst i agree with the calls on the high shots earlier in the game, that's not how they would have been ruled in any other game this year.
His officiating has been sub par. That scrum, the blues front row were still together and the saders all over the ground.
It’s as if this is their ‘state of origin’ where they can essentially punch someone and stay on the field.

Jeffrey

Chris McKivat (8)
Not sure why everyone got excited by Ofa's chargedown last week.
He's getting pummelled in the scrums.
For a guy that big he is not very impactful

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Could the Blues play any worse. The Buffalo Bills of Super Rugby. Now we have to watch the breakdance coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.