• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 2: Rebels v Force

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
I've made that mistake twice, both with foreign girls, both to Force games.

Not great advertisements!

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Hahahaha at the price of a beer at AAMI park that’s a fair flex that you can afford that
There will be heavy pre-loading I suspect. Hopefully she's so enthralled by To'omua's cut out ball to put Hodge across the line that she forgets about needing more beer.

Back to the game, I reckon Force by 7 but Rebels to win the away fixture later on in the season when Leota, Kellaway, Pone etc come back.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Not sure I'd be hoping for too many To'omua cut outs if you want to see a rebels win...

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
There will be heavy pre-loading I suspect. Hopefully she's so enthralled by To'omua's cut out ball to put Hodge Strachan across the line that she forgets about needing more beer.

Fixed it - you had the wrong fullback

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
If the Force are "fair dinkum" this year then they need to really apply the blow torch and win this game and with a bonus point if possible. The Rebels are down a few of their first choice players so there is no better time, especially after the promising first hit out against the Brumbies. If Prior starts getting his box kicks charged down I'd be straight on for a heavy dose of IFL in this game. IFL and Pasitoa can keep the Force playing at an up tempo rate. Mataele looks dangerous and would love to see him have a break out game and fire up the team. Generally the Force team looks promising across the board and if they can stay healthy could do some good things this season.

Last edited:

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
There will be heavy pre-loading I suspect. Hopefully she's so enthralled by To'omua's cut out ball to put Hodge across the line that she forgets about needing more beer.

Back to the game, I reckon Force by 7 but Rebels to win the away fixture later on in the season when Leota, Kellaway, Pone etc come back.
Hahaha smart, when we are fully fit I expect us to take it up to every Aus side

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Looking forward to Hodge scoring two tries and kicking a 60m penalty.
I looking forward to him holding onto the ball but in all seriousness he is too much of a pro and good footy player to have two bad games in a row (now I have out the mocka on him)

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Not off to a good start none of the membership tickets are scanning & every member is not getting let in. You have to go line up at tickertek out the front been in line for 15min & it has not moved

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Not off to a good start none of the membership tickets are scanning & every member is not getting let in. You have to go line up at tickertek out the front been in line for 15min & it has not moved
Any progress on this? I’m en route and would rather avoid that

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Any progress on this? I’m en route and would rather avoid that

the aami staff out front just said go to gate 2 right now they will let you in. 100 ppl just bolted half didn’t even check in. Then after bags check the poor 16 yo panicked & just let anyone in with a digital member card without scanning

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
D9F1C30A-6B00-4277-AB51-175EA5EE0B8E.jpeg