• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Round 4, 2018 - Jaguares vs Waratahs @ Buenos Aires

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Stop running sideways Tahs.

When you can't run forward and get over the advantage line you look sideways.

It might be a bit early to be talking about 2019, but I reckon the Tahs would be silly not to chase Luckhan Tui for 2019.. As a reds fan I hope they don't, but thats the kind of player they need.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
When you can't run forward and get over the advantage line you look sideways.

It might be a bit early to be talking about 2019, but I reckon the Tahs would be silly not to chase Luckhan Tui for 2019.. As a reds fan I hope they don't, but thats the kind of player they need.

And a coach

T

TOCC

Tui will still be under contract, Tahs had him and let him walk, had Rodda but let him walk, had Brandon Amosa let him walk, had a good young player in Sama Malolo and let him walk.
List goes on and on.

I’l give you BPA and Tui as players snatched from under the Tahs noses...

But when did the Tahs ever have Izack Rodda?
He played NSW Country in U15s but all his rep post that has been in QLD.

T

TOCC

Aussie 7s playing on the channel in 4 mins, might be better watching

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
I just don't think ex backs make good coaches, they under estimate and under appreciate the work of forwards.

Hence our 'mobile' forward pack.

Australia's more successful coaches have been forwards.

Shadow

Sydney Middleton (9)
I’l give you BPA and Tui as players snatched from under the Tahs noses.

But when did the Tahs ever have Izack Rodda?
He played NSW Country in U15s but all his rep post that has been in QLD.
He was coming to play in Sydney Colts, all was needed was some love from Tahs 20s and they were not interested
He went back to Qld as he was in there 20s program.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
I just don't think ex backs make good coaches, they under estimate and under appreciate the work of forwards.

Hence our 'mobile' forward pack.

Australia's more successful coaches have been forwards.

Its just Gibson's mantra light mobile pack. It hasn't worked since Gibson started it. We needed to recruit BIG enforcers and of course under Gibson failed to do this. Our CEO needs to also take some blame for not sacking Gibson and not looking at what the Tahs needed and signed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.