• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2019

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'd have at least penalised Reece there, didn't see much evidence of an arm-wrap even if Alaimalo did somewhat step into Reece's shoulder. Hope he's OK.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I feel bad, this is humiliating.

Can a NZer tell me why recent back to back super champions are now abysmal?

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)

chiefs-coach-colin-cooper-looks-on-pior-to-kick-off-during-the-round-picture-id939940062

"Ummmmm..... Well..... You, you see....... It's because...... Ah. Honestly mate, I have no idea why or even what I'm doing here."

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I feel bad, this is humiliating.

For a start they've lost both their backline general (Ngatai) & pack leader (Messam) simultaneously. Plus DMac just ain't a 10 & they haven't had much depth for probably three years now which is being cruelly exposed.

Record score & margin for CruSadists v Tribe.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Congratulations to the Chiefs who have put the most points on the 'Saders since round 13 last year.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
I'd have at least penalised Reece there, didn't see much evidence of an arm-wrap even if Alaimalo did somewhat step into Reece's shoulder. Hope he's OK.

Mate when’s the last time you actually played? Totally accidental, the guy randomly stepped straight into him, defender was caught off guard and tried his best to wrap arms around......play the fuck on

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well I not a Crusader's supporter, but anyone who watched that game and didn't enjoy the absolute skills of Crusaders should just f*** off and watch another game, because you ain't a rugby man!! They were bloody immense.
Gotta add I relly liked the new 9 Enari, that boy got the ball off the deck to his backline without missing a beat, I know he had front foot ball, but there not a hell of a lot of 9s a that precise, I smelling aboy with a future!!

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
I don’t see why losing Ngatai and Messam has catapulted the Chiefs into genuine wooden spoon contenders. They don’t seem to have any idea what is going on in attack or defence. Much larger problems at play.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
@Dan I always had a sneaky feeling you weren't a CruSadist supporter, good of you to confirm it :) Enare goes alright for a kid who's broken his leg three times in two years, that would've finished a lot of careers so he's gotta be a determined cnut I'd say.

@UTG Ngatai ran the attack & Messam lead the D. AL-B will be a great player but he's not quite there yet & they don't really have a like-for-like replacement for Messam just yet. Plus as I said their lack of depth is being exposed this year whereas in recent years they've managed to compensate - with Ngatai & Messam being front & centre in that regard.