• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2021

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I don’t mind them either, although we did lack penetration and the French centres definitely had a lot more impact in the first two games than ours did. But I think they will improve with time as will Lolesio. As will, hopefully, our kicking game, our breakdown effectiveness, our support play and all the little bits and pieces which make a difference at that level.

I do think an observation that our centres impact is bigger then the standard of our third string props is a fair assessment.

To be fair they our centres only really played the 3rd test together so can't really fault them there. I think they should be looked at as the starters for NZ

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Its also really about getting probably Pone some experience or who ever is 3rd in line.. Hopefully next few years he pressures AAA and Tupou..

We should just make him a 30min impact player. He's never going to get ahead of Tupou & Eloff is at the rebels. Could get an extra few yrs out of his career as well.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Stick him at 13 and cut him out if you want to go wide. That could be one heck of a backline. Koreibete and Vunivalu will be right on his coat tails.

10. JOC (James O'Connor)
11. Koreibete
12. Paisami
13. Kerevi
14. Vunivalu
15. Petaia

I think Petaia needs to be able to just play without all his off loading stuff....too much too soon for the obviously talented youngster.....Would have to play well at Super level at 15 before getting a Wallaby gig at fullback.....Banks is solid without being outstanding....Fullback is probably our weakest link in the back line.

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
Well looks like we need a new 8 and 11 for this weekend.

Isi, Koribete and Pone all out for this weekend for drinking past curfew.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
because of one player? He's been terrific, but he wasn't going to make and break things. Does leave us short out wide. But again, perhaps it forces us to play narrower again.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Well looks like we need a new 8 and 11 for this weekend.

Isi, Koribete and Pone all out for this weekend for drinking past curfew.
This is a shit decision by Rennie. It could have been handled in a million different ways without impacting other players and the outcome on the weekend. We’re not NZ with good depth, we are a building AUS team that needs results for the better of Australian rugby.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
This is a shit decision by Rennie. It could have been handled in a million different ways without impacting other players and the outcome on the weekend. We’re not NZ with good depth, we are a building AUS team that needs results for the better of Australian rugby.
The report in the SMH said they drank "Well after curfew" I think he did what he had to do. They lost the right to wear Gold IMHO.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
9.Tate (nic still inj?)
10.Noah
11.Hodge
12.Hunter
13.Len
14.Wright
15.Banks

21.Gordan
22.To'omua
23.Kellaway