• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRIX

Haha. Fat cats shorts are 3 sizes too small and his chest 3 sizes too big

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
PUMP UP!

[video=youtube;YQOeT5B6xMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQOeT5B6xMI[/video]

M

mikegc

If you are watching the game, did it make you wonder when referees are going to award penalty trys for professional fouls? IT is not as though McCAw isn't patently obvoius.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I am pissed in a couple of ways, but I have to say I will never attend a game that is refereed by Lawrence or Kraplan ever again under any circumstances. They are fucking useless.

C

chief

Pocock went invisible from the 5th minute with the "daylight" interpretation enforced by Lawrence. It was costly.

Questions should once again be asked on Australia's ability to finish the game. Giteau as kicker needs to be given the boot.

Turner was terrific, he played with pride and urgency this evening.

Cooper should be dropped, his defense is a let down, defense is more important than Attack. Give Barnes a shot. Oh and Genia needs to be shown that his place in the team is not safe.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Fuck. I am just angry now. We should have won that game by a decent margin. Sure, we were tired. But after Ashley-Cooper scored we should have put the hammer down. Giteau's kicking cost us, but lets not attribute too much to it. They were all tough kicks, but you would expect him to slot one or two.

Worst player on the park- Genia. He needs a kick up the arse. Chisolm was invisible. Cooper was flat, as was Giteau. Scrum was poor.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Cooper's defence was awful.

Turner was fantastic, like I said he'd be.

Beale was my MOM followed by McCalman.

We lost this one on Giteau's goal kicking, no more, no less.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
As soon as Marto says "If the Wallabies score the next try they have won the game" I knew the All Blacks were on the brink of another epic comeback.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
1. Lawrence penalised Pocock at the breakdown for imaginary offence in the first minute
2. McCaw's try should have been a penalty to the Wallabies as McCaw detached and run wide before the ball was cleared to give him that overlap. That said, FFS JOC (James O'Connor) isn't a wing, fourth or fifth try conceded on his wing because he is out of position.
3. Conrad Smith constantly falls on the wrong side (same old thing from Scarfies Video). I am sick to death of this if it means players getting sent off so be it stomp the shit out of them. Don't hold but maim the cheating pricks.

I don't believe the ABs are that far in front if they had to play to the rules. Before the Wallabies first try they gave away four penalties in a row which the Wallabies were given adavantage for. How many more penalties did the cheating scum concede in the 22 and no warning given yet again. It will be interesting to see but I would hazard a guess that the ABs conceded nearly double the penalties the other 3N teams on top of the illegalities not penalised and they still did not get the sanctions against them.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Fuck. I am just angry now. We should have won that game by a decent margin. Sure, we were tired. But after Ashley-Cooper scored we should have put the hammer down. Giteau's kicking cost us, but lets not attribute too much to it. They were all tough kicks, but you would expect him to slot one or two.

Worst player on the park- Genia. He needs a kick up the arse. Chisolm was invisible. Cooper was flat, as was Giteau. Scrum was poor.

Nailed it there, barbarian. On all points. There are some who deserve a massive size 10 up their lily-livered arses and learn to step the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.