• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v France, Paris, Sun 6th Nov 7am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Bit of a boon for the Wallabies, France's (and South Africa's) Paul Willemse has been ruled out of the match with a thigh injury. Thibaud Flament from Toulouse will take his place.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Lolesio is likely to start against Wales...

It would be best to have him also start against Italy to get some significant match time in before then.

I honestly don't see Donaldson overtaking him (at this stage), but bench time against Italy and maybe Wales is probably the best we can give him.

Agreed, but we are one injury from him being on the bench and two injuries from him being a possible starter

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
The French arrogance is what makes them so fun. Some of their meltdowns in Football when the results haven't matched their expectations have been phenomenal entertainment.
How fun would a Zidane-esque headbutt be?!

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Our bench props may struggle. Hopefully TT comes to the party. I would start FF (Folau Fainga'a) with him to add a little weight and bring Porecki on early in the second half.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
Our bench props may struggle. Hopefully TT comes to the party. I would start FF (Folau Fainga'a) (Folau Fainga'a) with him to add a little weight and bring Porecki on early in the second half.
What might make sense Joe is if FF (Folau Fainga'a) can get over the white line from close a couple of times and keep us in touch until the 60th min. normal all change!

dru

Tim Horan (67)
He'll have to throw it straight first

Kind of fundamental for a hooker. Adding a little weight means exactly zak in the line out. We kick the ball more these days, the line out with a good throw is simply not optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.