• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v. Wales - 1 Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Those must have been people from the East. We've been blowing the trumpet long and hard for his selection for at least a year now!

Yeah the Force fans have always had his back but they've been shut down almost as quickly as a Rebels fan saying Phipps just isn't that bad.

quick question if mckibbo doesnt get on the paddock, will he still be able to change allegiance or it will count as a cap?

Won't count as a cap. Jerry Y was on the bench for Aus A but never got on, now he plays for Fiji.

If it's a close one I doubt McKibbin will get on. Scotland are actually quite blessed at halfback anyway with 2 decent players with a wealth of experience and an exciting youngster who's more 'x-factory' than McKibbin.

They'd be much more keenly looking towards the Rebels' Mitchell because their centres are quite frankly very poor.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Yeah the Force fans have always had his back but they've been shut down almost as quickly as a Rebels fan saying Phipps just isn't that bad.

Please don't compare Cummins with Phipps again. The guy has had one ok game and suddenly Rebels fans have been proved right?

Richo

John Thornett (49)
I'd imagine this will be a pretty ugly, sloppy game. Too much rugby for both teams this year... And especially too much against each other!

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I'd imagine this will be a pretty ugly, sloppy game. Too much rugby for both teams this year. And especially too much against each other!

Tend to agree. We're running on half rat-power at the moment and the Welsh look to be about the same. It'll be terrible in all likelihood.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
If they were to make a show like the nrl's the footy show cummins would have to be one of the first to be signed on........

Wallabies will win not easily but too many of world class players are out

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
wallabies will win but it'll be a bad game is my prediction. roberts still around to stuff up the centres.
missing a 10 will hurt the welsh
these teams have played way too much in the past 14 months. 6th game. absolutely ridiculous. this test should've been against ireland if a test at all.

The Rant

Fred Wood (13)
To be fair - for a blond bloke that is a sensational mo Berrick is rocking there. Straight out of a dodgy 70s cop show.
I couldn't even see one on the badger.

Which wing does North play on? Would love a north v badger showdown. Just smashing into each other.

Reactions: BPC

The Rant

Fred Wood (13)
Looking at the weather - Should be a chilly 3DEGREES for kick off. No rain duing the game but some ealier which won't dry up so it's going to be cold and slippery. Wallabies not going to like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.