• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs Ireland - 3rd test - Saturday 23rd June 2018 - Sydney Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Numptys?
That xv was no where near our first side , away at the end of European season that te SH fail to comprehend the length of.
I like Australian rugby my second team , your arrogance is the making and breaking of Ye and I mean that in beat possible sense as a compliment primarily
It gives Ye the confidence Ye can beat anyone but it also pushes ye into headless game management decisions in tight test games

Great series

Congratulations Ireland, a fantastic effort this far from home and, even more impressive, all from a nation of 4.5m people with just as much cross-code competition as we have here. Outstanding technical coaching led by Schmidt (with his 72% w-l Test record) and pretty consistent playing quality across your squad.

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)
Foley’s time has come. Not capable of exerting enough control in the moments that matter. His goal kicking has been 50/50 for 18 months. There is no immediate successor ready, perhaps Beale but he is our biggest threat to the opposition and 10 may stifle that. He may get to play out the season but that needs to be the end if it. By the way if tonight doesn’t end the Powell experiment we have major issues. Gordon has him covered in every facet of the game, not sure how Cheika and Larkham see it differently but he is as useful as a chocolate ashtray

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Will kearnse get sacked for saying twedly twedly de dear Patato Patato. When Ireland were slowing the ball down

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Hope not that was fucking hilarious. Racist as all hell. But hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

K974

Allen Oxlade (6)
Why do you northern hemisphere teams allways say it's your 3rd string team. You never have a1st string team.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Cos in June it never is because of the domestic seasons
In November it always is

Status
Not open for further replies.