• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyril Towers (30)
I don't know about McCaffrey but I know that the Rebels were definitely chasing Ryan. He must have impressed Damian Hill last year at Uni.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
McCaffrey is a very very good 8, old school style, he will be Palu's understudy. Higgenbottom, but with technique

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
And he should be starting this week to let Cliffy recover properly and to get him some experience!

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Let's hope he can pack on a bit of pork. He's just 101kgs now and that's light for a pro no.8. He's just turned 20 so he has time to get a bit on.

He was handy last Sunday for the JWs but didn't run over too many folks.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Lee Grant said:
Let's hope he can pack on a bit of pork. He's just 101kgs now and that's light for a pro no.8. He's just turned 20 so he has time to get a bit on.

So now we have signed two backrowers, in McCutcheon & McCaffrey with Coridas & Alcock the two backrowers so far not used

I wonder who will be cut?

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
fatprop said:
Lee Grant said:

So now we have signed two backrowers, in McCutcheon & McCaffrey with Coridas & Alcock the two backrowers so far not used

I wonder who will be cut?

Doesn't one of the names give you a clue?

Cyril Towers (30)
Depends if Palu stays or goes. If he stays then both will have to go to make room for the 2 Macs. If he stays and one has to go, I think it is more likely Coridas as he hasn't done much (at least partly due to injury). Alcock looks to be a real goer and looks to me like a bloke who hasn't had a lot of quality coaching up until now, so you can expect considerable improvement in the next year or so. I think he would be worth another shot.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Is there anyone that has yet to sign that the 'Tahs are sweating on?

Fatprop your new avatar is awesome.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
matty_k said:
Is there anyone that has yet to sign that the 'Tahs are sweating on?

Some bloke named Palu seems very hesitant to re-sign. Know anything about him?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
there saying fat cat and palu have agreed to tahs contracts but havnt finished negotiations with the ARU yet. Not sure what that means other than anything could happen and they have given someone at the tahs a handshake

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
so the rebels are now chasing....... ???

the names are dropping in fly-like fasion

Status
Not open for further replies.