• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Twitter says that Dennis & Horne have signed one year contracts

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Volvo confirmed as major sponsor.

All players to be issued a car in sky blue:
80%20Coupe%20main.jpg

mjw

Larry Dwyer (12)
http://sphotos-e.AK (Andrew Kellaway).fbcdn.net/hphotos-AK (Andrew Kellaway)-ash4/s403x403/374477_10151625011422144_1047839521_n.jpg

Looks like Taf has a new car and a new mullet. Nice.

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
Grayson Hart apparently of to Scotland to play club and international rugby - anyone know if true and if so which of the two clubs he is joining?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Grayson Hart apparently of to Scotland to play club and international rugby - anyone know if true and if so which of the two clubs he is joining?

I'm not sure. I think Edinburgh although I haven't seen it officially confirmed anywhere. He is eligible to play for Scotland which is presumably the drawcard.

This is a tweet from Hart a couple of weeks ago.

Grayson Hart@grayson_hart 14 Jul
Farewell Sydney enjoyed my time what an amazing city an people can't wait to return one day. Nz for a couple weeks then the new adventure!

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
http://sphotos-e.AK (Andrew Kellaway).fbcdn.net/hphotos-AK (Andrew Kellaway)-ash4/s403x403/374477_10151625011422144_1047839521_n.jpg

Looks like Taf has a new car and a new mullet. Nice.
Seeing they are known for their safety could they design some headgear for our beloved Taf so he could stay on the field.. maybe a sawn off section of the front bumper??

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Cheika said on the ruggamatrix podcast that there were a number of players unavailable for the Argie trip who were staying and playing in the SS

He said there were at least 5 Eps spots and one full spot up for grabs & it could even be an import, but not an Argie

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Buster

Chris McKivat (8)
Reading the Waratahs Season review blog on the mainm page, and noticed in the outs column that Damien Fitzpatrick is gone, with him and ulugia gone, that would leave a serious hole at hooker, given our no. 1 has a habit of breaking himself. Any ideas on who is in line for a spot there. Is there anyone knocking the door down at SS level, or is there someone interstate worth chasing.

IIRC the hooker for the schoolboys last year or the one prior went ok, and could also kick goals. 2 birds one stone?

The other one of interest next year is the locks department. Timani...gone, atkins.....gone, chapman.....old, leaves us with Skelton, Holloway and Douglas. That is a fairl bit light on i would have thought. Same question as above, who is looking at a spot as possibly cover o even an EPS spot?

The other one i picked up is our centres are looking seriously thin. I cna only think of Horne and AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) in the entire squad. I know lance is coming but i seem to remember him being floated as a fullback? Is it likely they want to convert some of our many outside backs? or is there someone up and coming to take hold?

Interesting times ahead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.