• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2022

Sheepie

Sydney Middleton (9)
Super happy with this new schedule. My birthday is still a home match and a weekend where I had other conflicting plans now has the Tahs playing on Friday night, which is the only nights matches I had any chance of watching via TV/Streaming.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Super happy with this new schedule. My birthday is still a home match and a weekend where I had other conflicting plans now has the Tahs playing on Friday night, which is the only nights matches I had any chance of watching via TV/Streaming.
Now all you need is wins.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Commonwealth Bank Stadium (formerly Bankwest) is the place for Round 1 against the Drua. I'd get along to that, provided I'm not on raffle duty that night at the pub.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Interesting

The Swire Shipping Fijian Drua side will host a home match against Waratahs at the ANZ Stadium in Suva in round 7 of Super Rugby Pacific.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Commonwealth Bank Stadium (formerly Bankwest) is the place for Round 1 against the Drua. I'd get along to that, provided I'm not on raffle duty that night at the pub.
It’s Parramatta Stadium... just like SCG, SFS and Olympic Stadium. I don’t buy into the sponsor business. That’s just me.

Pass it to Dunning!

Bob Loudon (25)
I prefer calling it Bankwest Stadium. I don't need to be reminded that the best stadium in Sydney is in a place with hundreds of bad food options but no good ones.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I prefer calling it Bankwest Stadium. I don't need to be reminded that the best stadium in Sydney is in a place with hundreds of bad food options but no good ones.
Gee, that's sad. There used to be. "Temasek" was pretty good. There were a few others (my accountant had his practice there, we had lunch a couple of times a year, but I cannot remember where).