• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Cantabs. Saturday, April 30, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Relax, it was a win but let's put some things in perspective, the Crusaders side was poor. I had the Tahs beating the Chiefs last week and thought they'd win this week so I'm not as over the moon as the others here. They were expected to win. They're a good side.
Yeah, short priced favorites :rolleyes:

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
What a great game of rugby. Honestly after 2 close losses for the aussie teams last night, i kinda sensed that this could be a close contest. For me its a win for australian rugby. Not that the tahs beat an understrength crusaders side, but more because the crusaders were confortable resting players against the tahs. The tahs have clearly come a long way since last year. Well played boys.

Gamble is definitely worth a look for test season

Last edited:

Marce

John Thornett (49)

clapping_hands.jpg

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
I’m stoked for the TAHS and how good was young Edmed’s interview afterwards. That’s get around your mates club footy stuff right there. Loved everything about that game. Beating a Kiwi side, suburban ground, crowd on the hill going off. This is good for Australian rugby.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I’m stoked for the TAHS and how good was young Edmed’s interview afterwards. That’s get around your mates club footy stuff right there. Loved everything about that game. Beating a Kiwi side, suburban ground, crowd on the hill going off. This is good for Australian rugby.
Yeh great atmosphere to be part of…
Yeah BR gets some unwarranted shit
I for one enjoy reading BRs posts as agree good contributor…

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Relax, it was a win but let's put some things in perspective, the Crusaders side was poor. I had the Tahs beating the Chiefs last week and thought they'd win this week so I'm not as over the moon as the others here. They were expected to win. They're a good side.
Wait… what? You expected the Tahs to win?

Yeah, I’m calling bullshit on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.