• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015S15 SA vs NZ matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
My man Stu Berry with the whistle for the Sharks-Saders game.
Saders up 3-28 but giving out yellow cards like lollies to 2 Saders players just to even it up for the Shorkies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Earlier I deployed multiple JD's to my liver to nullify the effects of the ineptitude of the OZ 7's team (had some recovery after the NZ win). But no amount of alcohol could prepare me for these 3 yellow cards.

And now a red has been handed to the Sharks for a deliberate knee to the head. I can hear Ma yelling in jubilation of the send off, methinks she has tapped into the JD's also.

If this trend continues we may end up with 7's or perhaps just one on one.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I've never seen 3 cards to one team at once. Add in the red and this game would make one hell of a hand for poker.

And Slade goes through for the Saders 5th try. Amazing how much more room there is when there is only 26 players on the field ;)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
By the way, what's with the Sharks Jersey? Looks very similar to the Cheaters, and they're the home team. So no idea why they changed.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Watching the Sharks just furthers how shit the Force currently are, to go down to them last week.

If the Force play the Saders [away] this season, they're going to get absolutely curb stomped.

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
Jez, glad I stayed up for this game.

Would have been really interesting if the Sharks had of chosen to score a try at the end of the second half instead of kneeing a 'sader player in the head.

Blake

Ted Fahey (11)
Yeah, Nalando getting a yellow for kicking the ball away when the game was dead and a quick tap was literally impossible .... I thought was a little harsh, especially given there is no way you wouldn't take the scrum when its 12 v 15

The first one was blatant,

2nd was slightly unlucky due to the ball carrier falling as he made the tackle, but no arms is no arms, tell ya story walking.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Why is the game dead? Kicking the ball away especially in your own 22 with the other team on attack is almost always a yellow.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
jesus, that was the top team in the SA conference? Playing at home in front of their screaming pawtisan crowd and they got utterly dicked by 12 Cantabs on their 14? Fuck this conference "everyone's a winner" shit, jyst chuck the top 4 nz teams in with NSFW and Brumbies and call it the playoffs

Dr du Plessis must've spilled cough syrup in the boys steroid mixtures before that one. Deysel's took a while to eventually seep into his tiny, tiny brain

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Yep, and people say Aus should relax our rule for selecting players based overseas. The SA conference is getting weaker with a heap of their best unavailable and they have heaps more depth than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.