• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2024 schools rowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
Interesting, Kings being strong favorite's and only a few 1st VIII Rowers returning you would think that they would need all of the training time they could get.

Professor62

Ted Fahey (11)
Interesting, Kings being strong favorite's and only a few 1st VIII Rowers returning you would think that they would need all of the training time they could get.
Wouldn't say strong favorites to be honest, Shore, View and Joeys are hard contenders. Although I have only seen Kings and Shore on the water, so i cannot comment.
-Professor

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
I must say, I think is going to be one of the weaker Shore crews that we have seen, with no returning Rowers from last Years 1st VIII, and the 2nd VIII coming 4th coupled with the loss of the Junior Pennant and a poor showing from the First Year 10 VIII. Will be interesting to see if they can turn it around

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
Can anyone confirm the rumours that I’ve heard about sydney grammar year 10 and 2023 1st VIII rower Zac Hyde moving to Riverview on a rowing scholarship?
Wow, would be a big blow for Grammar, who actually started out the year in the Year 10 VIII's very strongly. Riverview continuing to make upgrades in their title defence.

gpsfooty123

Bob McCowan (2)
Kings: Will Rogers
Joeys: Tomas Moloney
Shore: Liam Macfarlane
Riverview: Ambrose Henessey
Scots: Henry Pursehouse
Grammar: Ben Fairbrother/Jamie Kostka
High: Jacob Yin
Will Ellis was the the best rower for Grammar last and is returning

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Think grammars best rower is Will Ellis with a sub 6.20 erg and then daylight second

Status
Not open for further replies.