• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AAGPS CRICKET 2023

amazingadelaide

Bob McCowan (2)
Also a reminder all scores for 1s and 2s can be found on PlayCricket (formerly MyCricket) on and searching up GPS Sydney when you click on Add Club.

IMG_1132.jpeg

thebigone

Bob McCowan (2)
View looking strong in the 2nds although they took a loss to kings in the 1st round a lot of their players where inexperienced in playing opens cricket.Wouldnt be surprised to see a big win against shore this weekend

Agent

Bill Watson (15)
What's happening in GPS cricket? I assume it has started or are they playing trials? Any scores / results?

GuinesGiant

Frank Row (1)
Runmachine Julian Rutkis, hasn't started well but word is he has been seeing them well after struggling with his sweep shot. Sure he is in for a big one when required to come in at 5 for Kings - he'll slot in nicely and will have a big role in the 2nds this year.

Harry Lloyd

Frank Row (1)
Runmachine Julian Rutkis, hasn't started well but word is he has been seeing them well after struggling with his sweep shot. Sure he is in for a big one when required to come in at 5 for Kings - he'll slot in nicely and will have a big role in the 2nds this year.
Ye word is the big fella had a great week of training, seeing em like footy's and is raring to go. #watchoutNEWO

andrewli

Frank Row (1)
Shocking start to the season from High. Does anyone know if they have decent players or just a lack of talent this year?

thebigone

Bob McCowan (2)
Shocking start to the season from High. Does anyone know if they have decent players or just a lack of talent this year?
High getting absoulutely demolished by view on saturday.Sad to see high cricket be in this deep of a hole but good luck to them getting out of it.View are looking good on paper however their stats just havent been good enough with the bat.I have absoulute faith in riverviews top 6 to find their rythm and deliver some runs.Wouldnt be surprised to see a run hungry Tesoriro get a high score and sam wright has looked to begin finding his rythm.Also Fielen,grover and osborne are looking to score some runs.I can feel something big building near the lane cove river...

johnredman

Bob McCowan (2)
how about joeys vs riverview on the weekend, just from My Cricket stats it looked like a stellar performance from patrick cant with the ball with 6 for 12, displays like this show how 1 man can change the course of a season.

lineoutlion

Bob McCowan (2)
how about joeys vs riverview on the weekend, just from My Cricket stats it looked like a stellar performance from patrick cant with the ball with 6 for 12, displays like this show how 1 man can change the course of a season.
Some pretty good stats there.

How is joeys season going overall??

johnredman

Bob McCowan (2)
Some pretty good stats there.

How is joeys season going overall??
Decent, i think they've been overlooked after early losses but to be honest some strong wins in the next few rounds would put them right up there. Newington should be a right off this week and kings seem to have lost their ability to play cricket so should be a tight season.

lineoutlion

Bob McCowan (2)
Decent, i think they've been overlooked after early losses but to be honest some strong wins in the next few rounds would put them right up there. Newington should be a right off this week and kings seem to have lost their ability to play cricket so should be a tight season.
Cheers for the insight John.

Who are joeys strongest players??

I know they've got at talented batting lineup which includes jack barclay and julian ryan. Anyone else??