• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie Moon

Frank Row (1)
ash vs padua
peters vs lauries
villa vs pats
iona vs eddies
my tip of the week is that lauries will come out and upset peters by 3

Rugbyguyaic

Frank Row (1)
Personally I believe that Pats will easily beat Villa this week. The number 8 for them, I forget his name, has been playing outstanding footy running from the back of the scrum. Villa's blindside winger better watch out this weekend, heard he's pretty slender.

ruggasXV

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Personally I believe that Pats will easily beat Villa this week. The number 8 for them, I forget his name, has been playing outstanding footy running from the back of the scrum. Villa's blindside winger better watch out this weekend, heard he's pretty slender.
Junior Fakaosilea

7ajax7

Stan Wickham (3)
ahah look at all these betasexuals. Lets be real here, you can say what you want but regardless of this weekends game, the ashgrove game in two weeks (Vs. Iona) will be the deciding the game of the season. Both teams are playing ugly rugby at the moment but ashgroves superior backrow will un-doubtedly triumph over an Iona team which isyet to be tested this season. My tips Ash to flog padua this week and take out the premiership with a 7+ win over Iona

mates95

Allen Oxlade (6)
ahah look at all these betasexuals. Lets be real here, you can say what you want but regardless of this weekends game, the ashgrove game in two weeks (Vs. Iona) will be the deciding the game of the season. Both teams are playing ugly rugby at the moment but ashgroves superior backrow will un-doubtedly triumph over an Iona team which isyet to be tested this season. My tips Ash to flog padua this week and take out the premiership with a 7+ win over Iona
yet iona beat peters.. who beat eddies.. who beat ashgrove. So calm down mate.

ruggasXV

Jimmy Flynn (14)
yet iona beat peters.. who beat eddies.. who beat ashgrove. So calm down mate.
Villa beat Peters too yet they got beaten by Ashgrove. Don't base your predictions on how teams have fared against the same opponent, anything can happen.

mates95

Allen Oxlade (6)
fulltime Iona 28 - SEC 17
Iona dominated first half
eddies had all second half possession
1 intercept try for eddies and good Iona defense all game
alot of 2nd half drop ball from both teams
Iona looking the goods for a outright premiership.

expert123

Stan Wickham (3)
Brad Wilkin ran through the Eddies defense numerous times. Iona's back line scored 1 or 2 from running around Eddies 14. Although Jake Turpin was out along with Nick Roberts. Must I say, I was very disappointed by both wingers from Eddies. Iona looking strong to win an outright premiership, I can't see Ashgrove beating them.

Final standings I think will be:

1. Iona
2. Peters
Eddies
3. Ashgrove
4. Pat's
5. Villa
6. Lauries
7. Padua

rugbywatch

Larry Dwyer (12)
Brad Wilkin ran through the Eddies defense numerous times. Iona's back line scored 1 or 2 from running around Eddies 14. Although Jake Turpin was out along with Nick Roberts. Must I say, I was very disappointed by both wingers from Eddies. Iona looking strong to win an outright premiership, I can't see Ashgrove beating them.

Padua below Laurie's, yet they beat Laurie's???

Final standings I think will be:

1. Iona
2. Peters
Eddies
3. Ashgrove
4. Pat's
5. Villa
6. Lauries
7. Padua

Status
Not open for further replies.