• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

schlong69

Frank Row (1)
Good afternoon gentlemen,

I have an inside word from AIC selector and this will more than certainly be the AIC 1 team

1: L Tessman
2: D Dingwall
3: C Ozanne (c)
4: M Burke
5: S Yak
6: J Waller
7: B Wilkin
8: J Smith
9: L Lewis
10: O Carroll
11: M Wiffler
12: S Hola
13: T Dawson
14: T Mullen (VC)
15: S Rose

Interchange
16: W McBride
17: R Hourrigan
18: R Beal
19: H Plevey
20:
21:
22:
(These unnamed spots are still up for grabs)

Annon

Iona has the best front-row in the whole QLD competition, led by Ozanne. Ozanne is a robust, agile front-rower with extreme skills in every fasset of the game. I've watch him against St. Peters and St. Edmunds and he was extrodinary. A true sportsman. If the rumours are true with state high signing him next term, it will be an excellent buy and easily a candidate for captaincy...

Gerald82

Frank Row (1)
And Jordan Smith's ears would lift him off the field through the Ash front row and all the way over to the try line

billie Fob 95

Frank Row (1)
i am hearing rumors that Oliver Caine may be awarded a spot in Aic 1 pending on his debut this week against ashgrove from what i've heard he sounds like the next quade cooper what everyones take on this ?

schlong69

Frank Row (1)
i am hearing rumors that Oliver Caine may be awarded a spot in Aic 1 pending on his debut this week against ashgrove from what i've heard he sounds like the next quade cooper what everyones take on this ?

This is completely true. The Iona backline is un-disputably the best backline in the AIC and has been so since their first game way back in 2009

7ajax7

Stan Wickham (3)
Word just in from ashgrove camp this afternoon, inside center henry devine suspected hairline fracture in tibia and suspected torn miniscus cartilage. Will this way in Iona's favour?? Also wouldnt count on Junior and sam clarke not being in AIC 1

rugggersball

Frank Row (1)
Iona has the best front-row in the whole QLD competition, led by Ozanne. Ozanne is a robust, agile front-rower with extreme skills in every fasset of the game. I've watch him against St. Peters and St. Edmunds and he was extrodinary. A true sportsman. If the rumours are true with state high signing him next term, it will be an excellent buy and easily a candidate for captaincy.

Could not agree more. As well as his impeccable stiff arm (Brady Zahner, unlucky recipient) as well as his stupendous pilfering skills, he would make a well-deserved captain of AIC 1. Look out for him in the near future; Reds, New Zealand perhaps?

Steve Pierce

Stan Wickham (3)
Good afternoon gentlemen,

I have an inside word from AIC selector and this will more than certainly be the AIC 1 team

1: L Tessman
2: D Dingwall
3: C Ozanne (c)
4: M Burke
5: S Yak
6: J Waller
7: B Wilkin
8: J Smith
9: L Lewis
10: O Carroll
11: M Wiffler
12: S Hola
13: T Dawson
14: T Mullen (VC)
15: S Rose

Interchange
16: W McBride
17: R Hourrigan
18: R Beal
19: H Plevey
20:
21:
22:
(These unnamed spots are still up for grabs)

Annon

Mate just be real carefull that when selcting sides that you pick players who are capable of playing against GPS. With your forward pack that you have selected, you obiously have no idea on how to select a side. Your predicted front row is weak, who of which are going to struggle when going up against our GPS boys and one major mistake is having J. Smith in as number 8. Junior Fakaosilea who is an Australian Schoolboys player is most likely to play number 8. He is also predicted the 8 for Aus schools again. ALso on this matter, having the combination of wilking and fakaosilea will devastate our GPS boys. One thing in which i realise in alot of these posts are that people who comment are students or friends of these players this then send false information around these compitition.

Rixy37

Bob McCowan (2)
These are all obviously troll posts, the iona boys must have discovered the internet and green and gold rugby, or the knowledge of how to make an account. The AIC team they have picked just looks like Iona 1st XV so no need to take it seriously.

ruggasXV

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Ashgroves seconds yet to have a point scored against them this season, Iona have won by bigger margins.. interesting match up
Don't know what you've been listening but the Iona 2nds have never won a game by a bigger margin than Ashgrove.

Rugby Ball

Allen Oxlade (6)
lachlinn Tessmann would have to be one of the most outstanding and most agile front row I have ever seen. His body height at scrum time is impeccable. His ability to be able to lift a 90kg second rower by himself is an asset in the line outs, both defensively and offensively. He is a god in the rucks being able to produce the ball at any given time. He has the hands of a surgeon and can play 10 making him one of the best ball players and ball runners in the AIC. He has the ability to bump off or stiff arm and sized player. Tessmann is in line for multiple contracts from multiple clubs. This kid has a long bright future ahead of him.

billie Fob 95

Frank Row (1)
I am hearing rumors that Tom Mullen from Villa could potentially make Aic 1 pending on his performance this week what's the word on this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.