• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpapaG

Frank Nicholson (4)
Internal sources have just told me that Villanova have just imported James Segeyaro, Robert Lui, Edrick Lee & possiblly Blake Ferguson definately will win a premiership just give them the premiership trophy now

jchicko

Frank Row (1)
Internal sources have just told me that Villanova have just imported James Segeyaro, Robert Lui, Edrick Lee & possiblly Blake Ferguson definately will win a premiership just give them the premiership trophy now

i heard with matt bowen's terrible form for the nq cowboys, villanova are looking to sign both matthew and brother brenton. Rumour has it, they're currently in a bid off with padua who have thrown the kitchen sink to snare this extraordinary coup

Rugbylife88

Frank Row (1)
From what I heard Eddies are getting weaker and weaker each week with more and more serious Injuries. Star Forward Andrew Tully out with broken Collarbone, Jacob Lindsey has done something to his knee, Go to player Jake Turpin out with shoulder Injury and Main winger and speed shaye lund out with ankle from other sports during the weekend. Would not be surprised if they lose there next two games. But the team shows heart when it gets hard, be good to see what they do.

Joshuadrewws

Frank Row (1)
I was watching the St Edmunds game against Iona and i Saw Centre Rory Humphries and Fullback Clifton Setu having an outstanding game with Rory making good runs and Clifton also making excellent runs and also Clifton's defence was outstanding aswell. Also saw Prop Lui Afeli and second row Ryan Mcully killing the iona forwards. These star players will most definitely make AIC 1

Status
Not open for further replies.