• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

don't_go_latho

Chris McKivat (8)
Iona lost to Waverley by 2 tries on Monday and Lauries drew with BSHS last week. Trials this weekend should give everyone a better indicator of certain schools with Villa v Lauries, Eddies v Padua etc. I think Ashgrove and Iona will be the teams to beat with Peters and Eddies not being quite as strong this year and Pats not having the overall depth.

The King

Stan Wickham (3)
Iona lost to Waverley by 2 tries on Monday and Lauries drew with BSHS last week. Trials this weekend should give everyone a better indicator of certain schools with Villa v Lauries, Eddies v Padua etc. I think Ashgrove and Iona will be the teams to beat with Peters and Eddies not being quite as strong this year and Pats not having the overall depth.

Was at the BSHS Vs Lauries game watching my best mate play and it certainly wasn't a draw. . . .Lauries forwards were excellent at the breakdown.

Galloper

Darby Loudon (17)
Interesting First XV double-header at Ashgrove tomorrow afternoon.

Ashgrove play Waverley College on McMahon Oval with Iona playing Knox Grammar on Cameron Oval, with both games starting at 2.15pm.

Does anyone know if Ashgrove beat Knox when they played on Monday? That seemed to be what was suggested by a couple of posters who attended the game, but I haven't seen or heard any scores.

aicaicaic

Frank Row (1)

Ashgrove play Waverley College on McMahon Oval with Iona playing Knox Grammar on Cameron Oval, with both games starting at 2.15pm.

Does anyone know if Ashgrove beat Knox when they played on Monday? That seemed to be what was suggested by a couple of posters who attended the game, but I haven't seen or heard any scores.

Final score was 36-17 to Ashgrove

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member

I wasn't at the game, but apparently Knox beat Iona, by 30-something to 12. (12 all at half-time.)
At least that is what I was told :)

Jordan Ayton

Herbert Moran (7)
What do people know of st. peter's? How have the trialed?
Are many of the players that won it last year still there this year?

xxxx

Larry Dwyer (12)
OK Lads round 1 what your tips

27/4/13
ASH v SPC
SLC v SEC
VILL v PAD
IONA v SPLC

me going with all home teams this week
tip for season IONA

Galloper

Darby Loudon (17)
Anyone know the result of the Ashgrove v Waverley game played last Monday?

Ashgrove's First XV been named?

Runner

Nev Cottrell (35)
villa is gonna win, i will bet my runescape account on it

Lets hope so. They did have a hit out against St Augustine's their brother school last week and thought beaten showed good signs. Augustine's have also beaten Waverly I was told

Status
Not open for further replies.