• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ASICS partners with Australian Rugby Union from 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
One Rugby have the Asics 2014 Wallabies jersey for sale.

10584.jpg

Link to full range of gear:
http://www.onerugby.com.au/Rugby_Union/Wallabies/2014_Wallabies_Teamwear.htm

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Can anyone point me to the thread where the real pic of the about is I remember seeing a few weeks back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

You might find the ARU and ASICS weren't very happy with the image been released prematurely

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Another garish Wallabies jersey in my opinion.

The Socceroos have recently reinstated their classic jersey, and I think it's time rugby follows suit:

Many-rugby-traditionalists-prefer-the-all-gold-jerse-5535246.jpg

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Apart from the qantas logo there's not a lot of difference between the two I don't think.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I wonder if the stars are going to be green, or subtly blended into the jersey like int the sketch and previous designs?

It essentially looks like a copy of the jersey worn in the early 00's, which isn't such a bad thing:

mortlock_stirling_240.jpg

That was probably the best best design they've donned since the one posted above from the 90's..........

Kooga spoiled the opportunity of having a perfect, simple, classic design last year when some idiot decided to put a random green slash on the jersey.........

Qantas-Wallabies-Launch-New-Jersey-334x292.jpg

T

TOCC

I really liked that Kooga design..

I just hope Asics comes out with a game day design and a classic cut deign for supporters...

By classic cut I mean respectable sizing, collars etc

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Does anyone else see the ASICS logo and wonder why the Force get to put their logo on the national jersey? ;)

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'm pretty sure they are for sale at the Suncorp stadium shop. Noticed it as I walked past on Friday night but was too dejected to go have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.