• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v Ireland, Sat 9th June @ 8.00pm, Suncorp Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
ps foriii is the latin plural of forus which of course derives from the greek word "foyer". Happy to help.
Capture.JPG

fucken lol, how did you even know that?

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
So much chat around how we are gonna defend Ireland’s imposing midfield, their brilliant kicking game, their unsurpassed lineout...

All valid points of course. But.

Fuck me. I reckon we’ve selected a pretty bloody good team of our own. Talent galore in the backs and the best young pack I’ve seen us have in aaaaaages. Ireland are gonna have to be on their game if they want a chance of knocking us off, not just the other way around. This Wallabies team has the ability to pile on points.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
some of us have had a classical education.

hell some of us have had an education by teachers who actually knew things.

long time ago though, now
I infer from your statement that you mean to imply i haven't. Quite rude.

Shame about AAA. Hopefully it's not a serious injury?

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
I infer from your statement that you mean to imply i haven't. Quite rude.

Shame about AAA. Hopefully it's not a serious injury?

Derpus take no offence, that wasn't what i was implying. the older posters on this forum, many of us would have learnt Latin or Greek at school. Dismal, i believe is simply a polymath. My comment was really about schooling today per se.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Once upon a time it was possible to become literate just by reading a decent newspaper every day. Or listening to the ABC News on the crystal set!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
fucken lol, how did you even know that?
I didn't. I just fling shit at walls until something sticks.
Byron Kelleher breaks down the walls we build up between us. He is like the Kofi Annan of World Rugby. On the other hand, Isaia Toeava, just another brick in the wall
polymath
l0ll
I did think about eating polyfilla in a maths class once, if that's what you mean.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I didn't. I just fling shit at walls until something sticks.
Byron Kelleher breaks down the walls we build up between us. He is like the Kofi Annan of World Rugby. On the other hand, Isaia Toeava, just another brick in the wall
l0ll
I did think about eating polyfilla in a maths class once, if that's what you mean.
Byron-Byron Kelleher.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I hope that the ref' has his eyes open with respect to Ireland accidentally-on-purpose bending/flouting the laws, e.g. not behind the rear-most foot of a scrum/ruck and entering a ruck from the side.

They can be very AB-like at times (is it the NZ coaching?).

Status
Not open for further replies.