• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
After back-to-back knee injuries, I don't think he'd be in any hurry to rush back.

I think it was a 9 month rehab from the injury which was done back in March.

Troy

Jim Clark (26)
Pretty sure he did his ACL didn't he? That normally takes about a year to get back up and running again.
I was just going on Genia, so thought he'd be back for the Wallabies this year. His training seems to be going well, but you're can't rush that injury!

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Growden's latest gossip piece has Todd Louden linked with a job at the Brumbies:

http://www.espnscrum.com/australia/rugby/story/191021.html

Can't see there'd be a spot for him, unless perhaps Larkham is being lined up for an assistant coach job with the Wallabies. Either that or it'd just be in a 'consultant' role like Brian Smith

Growden's also the one journo that linked him to the Rebels for a role a few weeks back.

Maybe he just really likes him?

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Does that make Bruce Ross "Radio?"

tumblr_lvwldqhdTP1r78bvto1_500.jpg

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
SMH is quoting him as possibly back next season if Wallabies is a possibility. If he can repeat the form he showed in the Brumbies Lions game he will be of interest for sure.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
What's everyones thoughts on Robbie Coleman, got injured last year and lost his spot to Mogg. It will be a shame if we lose him to another state because he can't get first team football. Fantastic player, albit probably a little small.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
What's everyones thoughts on Robbie Coleman, got injured last year and lost his spot to Mogg. It will be a shame if we lose him to another state because he can't get first team football. Fantastic player, albit probably a little small.

He's signed til 2015, won't be going any time soon.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
He's signed til 2015, won't be going any time soon.

That's good, feel for him being dropped on the weekend I actually thought at one stage in the second half hey they should bring on Coleman not knowing he wasn't there. Looks like he played well for the Whites though.

Empire

Syd Malcolm (24)
He is too good to be playing club footy - would understand completely if he wanted to move to the Rebels or Force.

Very nice guy, and always has been - would be a great asset.

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
He is too good to be playing club footy - would understand completely if he wanted to move to the Rebels or Force.

Very nice guy, and always has been - would be a great asset.

It would be a true testament to the professional nature of the game if Coleman (a ACT boy) ended up playing for Melbourne while Lealiiafano (a Melbourne boy) is playing for the ACT.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
It would be a true testament to the professional nature of the game if Coleman (a ACT boy) ended up playing for Melbourne while Lealiiafano (a Melbourne boy) is playing for the ACT.

I think the Brumbies can claim as much if not more of Lealiiafano's development than us, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.