• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Maybe Pocock will do a Gits and return to home at the end of his current contract.

I can see it now

'After 3 year on the dark side The One returns home to bring balance to the Force' ;)

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What's this I've been reading from forums up north that the Brumbies have signed Australian Ulster flanker Sean Doyle for next year?

BJ?

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Chuffed that To'omua and Lealiifano have committed more years. They're the kind of players you think will only get better if they can stay together in a form team.

Also refreshing with and seemingly endless stream of potential wallabies chasing the money.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Hodgos contract is up at the end of next year not sure he will be able to go on after that which will leave us with Alcock but I would love to see Poey back home.

Getting Poey out of Canberra could be hard task as outside of the Brumbies he has really involved himself in a lot of events etc. We seem to see he and his lovely "wife" popping up everywhere around Canberra. Check out his twitter! It seem the ACT is a good fit for him, its just the bit on the field we need to sort out.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What's this I've been reading from forums up north that the Brumbies have signed Australian Ulster flanker Sean Doyle for next year?

BJ?

That's a great coup. Couldn't believe the Waratahs never capped him but good to see him coming home, he is Irish qualified and could've potentially been capped for them.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Getting Poey out of Canberra could be hard task as outside of the Brumbies he has really involved himself in a lot of events etc. We seem to see he and his lovely wife popping up everywhere around Canberra. Check out his twitter! It seem the ACT is a good fit for him, its just the bit on the field we need to sort out.
I agree I do follow him on twitter but it's no different to his time here in Perth his wife is from wa so she may want to come home eventually but I was really just throwing it out there in hope.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
I agree I do follow him on twitter but it's no different to his time here in Perth his wife is from wa so she may want to come home eventually but I was really just throwing it out there in hope.

Ahem, hands off our cock - you need to work on your cock so it performs as good as ours!. If you want more cock, why not just go for the the dick head - JOC (James O'Connor) is available! :p

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Looks like Nic White has agreed to 2 more years. Conformation tomorrow hopefully.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...att-To'omua-and-nic-white-20140507-zr64w.html

Tip for the Canberra early birds - he should be on the radio for his usual Thursday morning pre-game interview so it might come from the horses mouth so to speak.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
I heard he said screw the mexicans

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Sneaky Mexicans...

sneaky mexicans.jpg

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Agreed, although the Reds already have a pretty decent young openside flanker. :cool:
4 years in QLD 6 in WA married to a West Aussie and still has a house in Perth I think there's enough grounds there to claim him as a sandgroper.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
So Lilo still hasn't signed yet? I hear he likes Mexican food.

Apparently not........

Inside centre Christian Lealiifano is still weighing up offers from Europe, but is getting closer to a new deal with the Brumbies and has assured management he would not play for another Australian club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/union-news/brumbies-get-a-double-boost-by-signing-halves-matt-To'omua-and-nic-white-20140507-zr64w.html#ixzz312cBEeiq

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Like I said in the Rebels thread not is ever certain. I don't discount the Lilo's word and honor, however forces outside of his control may influence and force his hand otherwise. Do we remember the case of Bernard Foley; his external force was call cyclone michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.