• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Any update on Waverley team lists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rod, all the Wave age team selections are emailed to all players and parents on our school app, normally on a Thursday after training has finished.

When I get the flash I will post it.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Rod, all the Wave age team selections are emailed to all players and parents on our school app, normally on a Thursday after training has finished.

Thanks WLF. I was just curious if Wright or Moretti had recovered from injury.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Thanks WLF. I was just curious if Wright or Moretti had recovered from injury.

Rod,

Think not. Last I heard Luca M. may be back for the last game v Knox re injury, and Finn is apparently in Ireland with his family.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Rod,

Think not. Last I heard Luca M. may be back for the last game v Knox re injury, and Finn is apparently in Ireland with his family.
What was his family thinking travelling to Ireland during rugby season.

B

Backline_Move

Knox will truly destroy this weekend- by 40

Waverley will kill Barker by 30

Cranbrook will be going uncontested scrums and lose by 50

B

Backline_Move

Any team lists?

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
In 20 years time they will remember who was selected as starters and in what positions. Not who started different games throughout the week. Only the players would know that and they would be aware of the circumstances around those nominations
Any of them that were lucky enough to take a Jumper home played for NSW schools, irrespective of the number on the back.

Don't think any one will care if they started or came off the bench.

B

Backline_Move

Yeah, if you read it, it speaks about Darren Colemans younger brother who coached some international team.

S

sidelineview

Yeah, if you read it, it speaks about Darren Colemans younger brother who coached some international team.

Yeah , nah. right name, wrong bloke.

Scott Coleman is a Waverley Old boy who was a member of the 2002 CAS Premiership winning team.
He went on to Teachers College and was a junior Waratah.
Wrong area too.

He looks nothing like the Scott Coleman in the photo.
Waverley Old boys are much better looking than that.

S

sidelineview

Waverley 1st XV - Mr Coleman/Mr Cornish

H Doyle
W Johnston
W McCormick
T Murphy
J Ellis
H Whiteman
L Cornish
F O'Sullivan
M Bell
B Hardaker
P Baldwin
L Wallace
B Howard
D Andrews
B Donaldson (C)

Injured/Unavailable
H Foley
L Thompson
R Thorn
B Paterson
M Torsellini
D Quan
P Cocks
F Wright
L Moretti
E Rogers-Smith
A Mattick

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
wow ... that is an unusual Waverley team .. at least in terms of positional choices

Has Murphy ever played 2nd row before? Thought Doyle a lifetime hooker ... although I concede he has bulked up

and splitting up the Bell/Donaldson/ Hardaker combination ?!

Oh well .. maybe they are looking ahead to Knox game ... as Andrews to my thinking hasn't been going as well at 15, and agree he is really a fantastic future 10 ... and has been doing well playing out of position.

and Cornish/Coleman would know Knox's best player is their 15 ... so whether they want to see how Donaldson goes shutting down agile Kitchener

anyway all just speculations .... what I do know ... is that the Double V are without two of their best forwards (at least in terms of bending the D line) .... so it could be way closer than early season form suggests ...

tipping Waverley on the back of Donaldson boot ... and Waverley's pack are going to have to play the way they did against the touring Kiwis

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
PS If Sideline's team is Legit ... which I wouldn't doubt ... don't know why Andrews wouldn't go to 10 and leave Hardaker at 12?

Barker team list?

Status
Not open for further replies.