• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Any chance the ARU comp allows you to redo your transfers? Overlooked that Ruhle is ruled out of the Cheetahs so now have one outside back spot empty as both bench backs are on a bye.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Any chance the ARU comp allows you to redo your transfers? Overlooked that Ruhle is ruled out of the Cheetahs so now have one outside back spot empty as both bench backs are on a bye.

Don't think so. It's not so good on the flexibility front.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Should be able to customize your transfers as much as you want during the week, so long as it's before the deadline?

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Going OK so far in the G&GR fantasy comp, but can I just say how terrible I find the UI on the site? It's nowhere near as intuitive as the Foxsport or the SuperBru application. I hope the ARU are prepared to take some feedback from the punters on this one.

It's an absolute dog of a UI.

And to make matters worse, they lock it up for transfers hours ahead of kick off. Logged in this morning to do my transfers and couldn't do a thing.

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
I had quite the scare when I found out on Rugby HQ that Locky Turner was injured.
Fox Sports had an option to undo the transfers though :)

Chiefton

Herbert Moran (7)
The Fantasy Draft League's table is out of kilter.
It has put me top of the table despite losing 2 out of my 3 match ups. I probably shouldn't be complaining however. :D

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well done to those who got 300-320+ points this round. I can't seem to break the 300 point mark this year.

I keep telling myself that this comp is a marathon not a sprint, but I cant help but think that working my way from the top 5000 into the top 100 is going to be a mammoth task.

Doesn't help when I captain Pieter Labuschagne and he goes into the blood and concussion bin; holding on to Battleship when he has been tame and scoring average as Sharks captain; and when I seem to wrongly favour the workhorse outside backs over the finishers like Davies, CFS, Mogg!!!

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The Fantasy Draft League's table is out of kilter.
It has put me top of the table despite losing 2 out of my 3 match ups. I probably shouldn't be complaining however. :D

yeah and its marked me as 2 and 1 despite the fact I've won all three. So I am definitely complaining!!!!

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
367 points this week and up to 7th in GAGR.

Got to get rid of Andrew Smith this week and Mtawira as well.

I want to change my back row but I'm not sure who to get in.....dilemma of the week :)

chrish

Frank Row (1)
I get two nice gold bars about 1cm wide across the whole screen. These are inconveniently over the sign in button, main menu and confirm transfers button.

If you know how to run javascript on the page run

$('#section-header-sticky-wrapper').hide()

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Thoughts on my transfers for this week?

Bairdy Bunch - Fantasy Rugby, Rd 5 Lineup.JPG

• Hames in for Slipper
  • Braid for Prinsloo
  • Perenara for Pulu
Will probably start all three new transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.