• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Who are your smokies? I haven't got any yet - reading reading reading

Louis Fouche (FH) and Jurgen Visser (FB) from the Bulls, Sarel Pretorious (SH) from the Cheetahs to make his glorious return to 2011 form, Hayden Parker (FH) from the Highlanders, James Broadhurst (LK) from the Hurricanes, JC Janse van Rensburg (PR) from the Lions, Colby Fainga'a (BR) from the Rebels, Zach Holmes (FH) from the Force.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
A well thought out critique Roff on their updated fantasy layout. Use of the bench will be one of the main factors for success this season. There is , as you state, wider scope with decisions to be made on bench forwards or backs.
The dilemma of trades during the finals and the round with no S.A. players will probably decide who gets the chocolates. The only tactic I can see to overcome this is loading up your bench with players who you believe will be definite starters in successfull teams beforehand.
For me their layout is much better then previous efforts which were not user friendly. There are still some teething problems as you have stated but nothing that cannot be addressed if they are informed. I have been looking for Nadolo but still no sign of him!
Keep up the goodwork as your advice and information is appreciated. As a former winner of the Fox Fantasy Super Rugby I take all the help I can get. Well done.

Nadolo is in the Aru game under his former name, Ratu Nasiganiyavi. Not sure why but that's how he's listed now. Maybe they'll fix it eventually.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Ha! Completely forgot about this. Bloody family getting in the way of my fantasy football. Need to analyse my squad a bit but somehow managed some decent players.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
There isn't really a good one as far as I know. I reckon the best way to organise it would be to check out rugby365.com. It's a South African site that puts out a preview of the weekend's games on a Thursday. The previews contain the player lists.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Is there a way to create a fixed post in this thread? Where we can add or update injured players and their return as we go?

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Gags, having issues doing that. It's saying:

The league name / password are incorrect, please try again.
The league name / password are incorrect, please try again.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Are there two GAGR leagues? One with & and one with and? The one I joined the other day was
Green & Gold Rugby

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
er, there shouldn't be another one. You looking at the ARU site?

Its the one with the AND

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Gaggs, I may have jumped the gun.

I started this (a couple of pages ago):

Ok, I've started a league:

Green & Gold Rugby is the league and "GAGR" is the password.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Ah, got ya - you're too fast for me!

I wanna stick with yours reg - is there a way to change/amend the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.