• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trajan

Allen Oxlade (6)
In the ARU comp still cannot find a way to interchange my bench with the onfield players now that it is open. Am I missing something or is that it? If that is the case your bench will only come on when byes, injuries or dropped from the team occur. Once they do come on they stay there as I used 2 subs and they are still in the onfield team. Apart from that looks like its an uphill battle with your 4 transfers, gulp.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
To interchange in the ARU comp you click on the name of the substitute and the names of the onfield players come up.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
If you click on your bench bloke it gives you the option of picking the onfield player to swap him for. But I think that may count as one of the 4 transfers.
Don't really want to test it out until teams have been named though.
Might take longer to build decent side than anticipated and byes will be tricky.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
I just had a bit of a muck around without saving and no the transfer off the bench onto the field does not appear to take one of your transfers. Phew.

Chiefton

Herbert Moran (7)
Stuck on whether to go with Nick Phipps or Aaron Smith this week.
I'm playing in the Draft League if that helps.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
I just had a bit of a muck around without saving and no the transfer off the bench onto the field does not appear to take one of your transfers. Phew.

Did this, and now it won't let me pick a replacement on the bench. Makes the Fox setup look pretty good by comparison.

Chiefton

Herbert Moran (7)
I wouldn't fret too much about a half,they are bloody useless in fantasy,so pick the cheapest.

Not worried about price as they've both been drafted into my team.
I'm just in two minds as points seem harder to score in this specific competition and a HB could make the difference.

On one hand you've got Smith coming up against former starting AB's Half Back in Weepu at home after a dismal Highlander's season and on the other you've got a newly selected first string HB in Phipps at a new club against a weaker opponent.

I think I may lose sleep if this costs me ;)

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
ARU comp didn't record any of my points for last round or save my captain selection

fist-pump.gif

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
Any glaring mistakes. Bearing in mind that I can still tfr off my bench but not into the team.....

Attachments

• Fantsay.JPG
    Fantsay.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 234

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Fox team.

Coenie Oost, Slipper
Battleship
Douglas, M Abbott
Pocock, Coetzee, van der Walt
Phipps
Cooper
Fruean, Saili
Mogg, Folau, B Smith

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Might not be the worst idea to make separate threads for the different comps, especially considering the fact that they have different scoring systems.

Have heard this elsewhere and fed it into the ARU. They're looking into it

I just wanted to be the best, coach.

chiraag

Larry Dwyer (12)
I lost one of my 5 transfers on the ARU comp when I switched in Kyle Godwin from my bench for Johan Goosen (who was my captain), and then pressed undo changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.