• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force Vs Rebels - Rd4 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Thought Burgess was way off his game as well. Woodward had a shocker but is much better than that. Both wingers were also pretty disappointing.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Rotation is not needed after one game, Rebels have been disrespecting the force all week on social media and than with selections. We deserved to lose to nil to be honest.

Wake up Rebels, one win and you would think we won the comp.

Sent from my LG-E975K using Tapatalk
Spot on, I posted it during the week. I had fear of them not turning up and loosing the collision then not recovering.
Hedged my bets with the tipping for that reason

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
This loss has as much to do with team attitude as with performance. We get that attitude right, we will sort this mess. Singling out individuals will not fix this in time for the next match.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Spot on, I posted it during the week. I had fear of them not turning up and loosing the collision then not recovering.
Hedged my bets with the tipping for that reason
Said it to a few force fans before the game. None of them where expecting a win.

All very happy leaving and fair play. All pretty nice about it seeing I was not in a great mode.

Drowning my sorrows waiting for the Ireland game.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Said it to a few force fans before the game. None of them where expecting a win.

All very happy leaving and fair play. All pretty nice about it seeing I was not in a great mode.

Drowning my sorrows waiting for the Ireland game.

How did u find NIB mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
How did u find NIB mate?

Nice stadium, atmosphere needs some work but than again the game was over after 20 min.

Thinking Rosie ogradys for the Ireland game? Good or bad idea?

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
It will be better when it's full after a few more wins.

Rosie's is a Good choice I got a few Irish mates who head there for the 6 nations games all the hurling boys should be good just watch out in northbride crazy drunks everywhere.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
It will be better when it's full after a few more wins.

Rosie's is a Good choice I got a few Irish mates who head there for the 6 nations games all the hurling boys should be good just watch out in northbride crazy drunks everywhere.

Cheers, will watch out. Will be back to see us win here too

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Burgess had a good game....

Well done the force on breaking the Rebs 1 game winning streak. ;)

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)

Im just annoyed Patty McCabe coped a mouthful about his skill earlier in the thread when he was amazing tonight... and that because Honey Badger played outside AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and McCabe he never go a pass... poor form

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
46962323.jpg

M

Moono75

My fiancés family have been in wagin for 60 years which is good for me with the show no staying in some dodge motel get a nice bed on the farm.

Bringing back boarding school memories. Do we know the Nalder family?

Status
Not open for further replies.