• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force Vs Waratahs, Round 17 - Saturday 15th July, NIB Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
The Force sum up the things I love in rugby. Where do I sign up for a supporter membership? You won my sentiment and as such, you win my financial support.

Reds have done the exact opposite and continue to do so as alumni of the arrogant rugby establishment. FUCK YOU QRU.

As for Twiggy. Meh is loves a bit of grandstanding but the way Hodgo brought him in to address the group, it was obvious it was pre-planned.

Hodgo sums up the things that are great about rugby. eats, breaths and shits the game with 100% passion backed up with action. Hodgo, any chance you would want to be CEO of the ARU? Australian rugby badly needs people like you.

bedandbreakfast

Stan Wickham (3)
The Force sum up the things I love in rugby. Where do I sign up for a supporter membership? You won my sentiment and as such, you win my financial support.

Reds have done the exact opposite and continue to do so as alumni of the arrogant rugby establishment. FUCK YOU QRU.

As for Twiggy. Meh is loves a bit of grandstanding but the way Hodgo brought him in to address the group, it was obvious it was pre-planned.

Hodgo sums up the things that are great about rugby. eats, breaths and shits the game with 100% passion backed up with action. Hodgo, any chance you would want to be CEO of the ARU? Australian rugby badly needs people like you.

Start here: http://owntheforce.com.au/

and then go here: https://www.westernforce.com.au/memberships

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
What does it take to prove it is not working out with Gibson?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Shute Shield coaches have been sacked for better performances.

2014 - 1st in conference & 1st overall, 14 wins - 4 losses
2015 - 1st in conference & 4th overall, 12 wins - 6 losses
2016 - 2nd in conference & 7th overall, 8 wins - 7 lossess
2017 - 4th in conference & 16th overall, 4 wins - 11 losses

There's a pattern here folks.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
Well done Force, I couldn't have asked for a more worthy team to beat the Tahs. They were smart, capitalised on the Tahs mistakes & turned the screws.

The ARU should have a long hard look at their options before making their final decision. To cut the Force would be their biggest mistake.

As a Tahs supporter, that game was rough, this season has been tough.
They're not playing for each other, unlike the Force, they're not playing as if its their last game...that's the difference.

But, I hope that this is the Tahs rock bottom. I hope that the next season is a step up & those steps continue, like they have before.

The pendulum always swings.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Yeah, so it's the bottom of all rock bottoms. The Ultimate Rock Bottom ;)

Although,
12217055_f520.jpg

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Funny, I have no connection to the Shute Shield, but for some reason I thought he played for Norths.

From his webpage:

CLUB RUGBY HISTORY

2007 – present Wanneroo Districts RUFC (WA)
2009 – 2011 Eastern Suburbs RUFC (NSW)
2005 – 2006 Palmyra Rugby Club (WA)
2004 – 2005 Manly RUFC (NSW)
1999 – 2003 Eastwood Rugby Club (NSW)
1994 – 1999 Avoca Beach Rugby Union Club (NSW)

Jon

Chris McKivat (8)
Probably one of the best wins I've seen by the Force.
Feeling aside - that performance was pretty bloody special. It wasn't perfect, but the way they played for the full game was exactly what was required. The tahs just couldnt find any answers, and when they actually tried to play something different the force were more than capable of switching things up to counter.

Adding the feeling back into it - It's probably overtaken that first home win @ Subi for mine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.